Pre season 2013 - Training

Remove this Banner Ad

I get bored

We need to be wary of the Richmond machine...
Carltons backmen would really struggle to match up on Vickery & Griffiths and jack will effectively be given their 3rd tall and can run a muck.

HF: Knights - Griffiths - Delidio/Martin
FF: Vickery - Riewoldt - Nahas/King

But if Aaron Edwards shows that he is upto it during the pre-season, He is a player that i wouldnt mind on the bench to throw foward when Vickery is in the Ruck and Edwards has the ability to kick 4-5 goals against the Cheats.

If our midfield is having a good night i honestly cant see carltons defence having the ability to stem our fowards

Carltons backmen would really struggle to match up on Vickery & Griffiths and jack will effectively be given their 3rd tall and can run a muck.

HF: Knights - Griffiths - Delidio/Martin
FF: Vickery - Riewoldt - Nahas/King

But if Aaron Edwards shows that he is upto it during the pre-season, He is a player that i wouldnt mind on the bench to throw foward when Vickery is in the Ruck and Edwards has the ability to kick 4-5 goals against the Cheats.

If our midfield is having a good night i honestly cant see carltons defence having the ability to stem our fowards

We need to be wary of the Richmond machine...

roflmfao ................................................. Seriously those dipshits are truly delusional ........

roflmfao ................................................. Seriously those dipshits are truly delusional ........
It's that time of year when Richmond's midfield is elite, their forward line has so many options & their defence is watertight. You have to let them dream, because we all know what happens when the Home & Away season actually starts.

Do they even know the word "sober" exists?
Yeah they do... but they think that it is an awful affliction that happens to other people.

Because how else would they be able to support Bitchmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the same crap every year,
pre-season: richmond supporters pump themselves up so much and overrate their players like they are top 4 material, this coming from a team that hasn't beaten us in the past 8 games.
march: gets ripped a new one by us and the whole pre-season hype just disappears and all us carlton supporters absolutely laugh our heads off while enjoying a few cold ones.

What's really hilarious is that whoever wrote that thinks that the coaching panel must be filled with imbeciles that we'd put our third defender on Jack Reiwoldt...

Yeah well he's a Coleman medallist, but I saw this guy down at Punt Rd during the pre-season , and he took this really nice mark, so how about we triple team him...

It's the same crap every year,
pre-season: richmond supporters pump themselves up so much and overrate their players like they are top 4 material, this coming from a team that hasn't beaten us in the past 8 games.
march: gets ripped a new one by us and the whole pre-season hype just disappears and all us carlton supporters absolutely laugh our heads off while enjoying a few cold ones.

NINE. ;)

It's that time of year when Richmond's midfield is elite, their forward line has so many options & their defence is watertight. You have to let them dream, because we all know what happens when the Home & Away season actually starts.

It's also that time of the year when they are obsessed with their M/ship tally. :rolleyes:

When will Richmond supporters learn.
This happens every year, why would 2013 be any different?

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back