Training 2024 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy will play
Williams likey
Walsh firming to play
Martin close
Motlop fine
Weitering SOS only confirmed miss

Apparently focus of last 2 games was miles in legs and getting used to hits again. We have just finished very heavy training load

All in all probably best position we have been in coming into pre season
196a3b02e112e28bb0cd88a5f37b75a1.gif

A great pre season?? The point is to be ready for the start of the season. Every year this club has players missing for the start of the season. Just accept it and move on because heaven forbid we ask questions why?
Players missing the start of the season.
Walsh, Weitering, Martin, Silvagni, Marchbank, Owies, Durdin

Elijah suspended

Motlop/Williams questionable.

I have always believed everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However, after reading your constant repetitive baseless comments now I’m not so sure 😳

Kennedy will play
Williams likey
Walsh firming to play
Martin close
Motlop fine
Weitering SOS only confirmed miss

Apparently focus of last 2 games was miles in legs and getting used to hits again. We have just finished very heavy training load

All in all probably best position we have been in coming into season
Pretty certain Walsh is R2 at best, he would have trained today five days out from the game if he was in contention.
Martin similar a few weeks away per comments from Cook a few days ago, has not trained at full tilt for a number of weeks now.

We have 1 long-term injury, to a player that i would say isnt a lock best 22

Personally I'm not worried about any other players at this stage
On a side note Jack probably should of stayed 3rd tall and harry play second ruck like other night -- but harry body might not of been ready and TDK certainly wasn't - jack a very good third tall if harry second ruck ..

Out of interest For those who attended the early match sims like the one Kingy went to -- was our intensity higher than that practise match or about same .. because he seems to rave about it constantly

Moaning before a ball has been kicked in anger reminds me of having to remind my five-year-old to wee...

There's just an overwhelming feeling of...Why???...you clearly need to piss, just bloody go...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a whole lot to report from what was a pretty basic drills training session

As mentioned Motlop, Weiters, Walsh, Marchy, Martin all didn’t train at all. Durds and Owies did some drills and laps but everyone else trained fully.

It was a pretty cruisey session and for the most part skills were pretty good. Nothing gameplan worth taking away from today.

Few positives

Williams looked fit and used the ball well, always finds his way out of trouble
Bot looks to have put on a bit of size and looked better in tight
Boyd’s kicking is elite and he should be a lock for opening round.
Moir is a great size and oozes class. Moved better than I thought, has the makings of a very good footballer if developed well
Rob has an unorthodox ball drop but seems to use it well both sides of the body
Hewett appears to be moving better and looks super strong in the contest again
Elijah’s a smooth mover and has great awareness around the contest

Hopefully a better showing from the boys this week up at the Gabba

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back