Training 2023 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

you may have won this round, but I'll be back, you'll see, you'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I picture you shaking your fist in the air furiously as you wrote this...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6cb999ca754bc7e14b8f4560f1a31428.jpg

Very special feeling here

Everyone seems to be joining in full training, except Doc - has his shoulder strapped and haven’t seen him participate but he may be on the other side of the oval.

Harry, JSOS, Acres, and Martin all look perfectly fine and are moving nicely, although not a super intense training session.

Major focus is around ball movement and keeping the ball moving quickly/continuously..

Everyone seems to be joining in full training, except Doc - has his shoulder strapped and haven’t seen him participate but he may be on the other side of the oval.

Harry, JSOS, Acres, and Martin all look perfectly fine and are moving nicely, although not a super intense training session.

Major focus is around ball movement and keeping the ball moving quickly/continuously..
doubt he'd train this week, it'll all be on stabilisation of the joint, rehab and physio.

doubt he'd train this week, it'll all be on stabilisation of the joint, rehab and physio.
I think 80% of training this week for the core will be moderate skills, light run arounds and hell of a lot of physio, massage and rest. They've done a solid 12 weeks block of training for this game, they're not going to get fitter, improve their skills at this stage of the season, it'll all be about above the shoulders and freshening up as best as possible.

Most of the hard work will be done by the coaches devising the strategy and match ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back