Training Pre-season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't put Rance in the guts or FF spots so does that make him limited?
that's very different. we build the defence around Rance, we dont build the midfield around Miles.

as such, with competition for spots - which Rance doesn't have - Miles is more likely to be passed up on because he can only play 1 position, hence he's a limited player

that's very different. we build the defence around Rance, we dont build the midfield around Miles.

as such, with competition for spots - which Rance doesn't have - Miles is more likely to be passed up on because he can only play 1 position, hence he's a limited player
Oh so Rance in the defence requires building blocks in order to function, yet Nakkers in the ruck doesn't ???

hooh boy.......
10R53jkO17VQFW.gif

Yeah but the prowler thought you had to pay 100 k om 1 mil win. And your right rates are so low that you would hardly pay much tax on a mil interest.
Mind you if the tatts people give me a mil win i wouldn't care if i paid 100 k to government.:D
Yes I think that was the point the OP was making ie you are 900k up, just shut the hell up!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Cornes has a point. Our two prime midfielders last year were looking for the easy possession in the back half and weren't as damaging as they should be. It is true. However, that was just as much the gameplan's fault as Martin and Cotchin's.
The players were going to where the ball was so since we weren't playing well and struggled to get a lot of inside 50's what did he expect the players to do? Just watch the play and not get involved?

It's awesome to see the players get out to Gippsland and Mildura. Growing up in the country, it was absolutely incredible when players would come to town. I remember Wayne Schwas came to my primary school and, even though I didn't like North, it was like seeing a fictional character walk out of the TV screen. He was a good bloke, very friendly.

I'm just imagining the kids who's heroes just visited their lives, particularly the kids from my hometown of Mildura, which feels like it's miles from anywhere when you're young. Great work Tigers!
I remember when Gus came down to tassie for a kids meet and greet clinic, had a chat with him about the new bloke Maric and how that might affect his game time. He told me not to worry as the gloss would wear off the newb in no time and he would be back to #1 :D

Jack was favourite that day with the kids, spent heaps of time with them. Well done to the club for visiting the rural areas :thumbsu:

It's his lack of versatility that hurts him
Yeah he is like the single blade pocket knife when your mate has the 15 tool Swiss Army knife. However your knife holds its edge well while your mate is always sharpening his heavier bulky knife.

I'm willing to look beyond Miles all round versatility while he does what's needed in tight so well. As our midfield develops Miles will then be replaceable. He stays for now :thumbsu:

Thursday training to be available online
richmondfc.com.au

15 February 2017 5:36 PM
Richmond fans will be able to get a glimpse of the team’s preparation for the JLT Series, with Thursday’s short match simulation session to be made available online at richmondfc.com.au.

The session will be one of the players’ final hit-outs before next Friday night’s opening pre-season competition match against Adelaide at Etihad Stadium.

The Talking Tigers podcast, including Richmond champion Matthew Richardson and Tiger ‘tragic’ Tony Greenberg, will provide commentary and maybe even some insight over the vision, with the occasional special guest from the club dropping by during the play.

As well as the match vision, post-game interviews will also be provided on the club’s desktop website and mobile app, as well as a photo gallery and play-by-play summary.

You can also follow all the action on the Club’s social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, including a Facebook Live Q&A with a player early in the afternoon to summarise the match.

Thursday training to be available online
richmondfc.com.au

15 February 2017 5:36 PM
Richmond fans will be able to get a glimpse of the team’s preparation for the JLT Series, with Thursday’s short match simulation session to be made available online at richmondfc.com.au.

The session will be one of the players’ final hit-outs before next Friday night’s opening pre-season competition match against Adelaide at Etihad Stadium.

The Talking Tigers podcast, including Richmond champion Matthew Richardson and Tiger ‘tragic’ Tony Greenberg, will provide commentary and maybe even some insight over the vision, with the occasional special guest from the club dropping by during the play.

As well as the match vision, post-game interviews will also be provided on the club’s desktop website and mobile app, as well as a photo gallery and play-by-play summary.

You can also follow all the action on the Club’s social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, including a Facebook Live Q&A with a player early in the afternoon to summarise the match.
This what you where talking about Groupie_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back