Discussion Pre-Season Match Chat; SC scores in stickied thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had him last year too, annoying to start but came home brilliantly. I only see him improving.
Also did VC his 173 which was ****ing massive as a pod captain

I have a couple of questions. Will Kennedy & Hewitt perform the same with Walsh back? What will Carlton's backline be like with Weitering and Docherty back.

I have a couple of questions. Will Kennedy & Hewitt perform the same with Walsh back? What will Carlton's backline be like with Weitering and Docherty back.

Weitering will be a straight swap for Young who played tonight. He and McDonald will be our two KPD with McGovern the third tall. I think Doch comes in for newman as HBF or replaces Setterfield on a wing but that's just my opinion.

I don't think Hewett's role changes. Kennedy may spend more time forward and Cerra may rotate to a wing at times to accommodate Walsh.

I have a couple of questions. Will Kennedy & Hewitt perform the same with Walsh back?
Very important question for the Hewett owners.

What he's done the last two weeks has been as a part of the starting mid rotation. When Walsh comes back (which from what I've heard will only be a few rounds or so away), he slides back to fourth in line at best. Potentially fifth in line if Kennedy keeps playing like he did last night. And remember those first two weeks won't even count for as many price changes as games from Round 3 (when Walsh will likely be back) onwards.

Weitering will be a straight swap for Young who played tonight. He and McDonald will be our two KPD with McGovern the third tall. I think Doch comes in for newman as HBF or replaces Setterfield on a wing but that's just my opinion.

Not an SC question but how on earth has McDonald apparently overtaken Lewis Young? McDonald has always been terrible and was terrible again last night. His ball use is putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19 Jiska would it be possible to threadmark the scores from this weekends games when the full list gets posted?
That's fine, might take up a large area of page space though .....would it be better to threadmark the post number ? ....I can even add the page number in the thread title, if it helps

That's fine, might take up a large area of page space though .....would it be better to threadmark the post number ? ....I can even add the page number in the thread title, if it helps
Whatever is easiest. Or even have a read only stats thread? Posts quickly get lost in the matchday threads.

AAMI Round SC Scores
1646340914447.png
1646397303372.png

1646461888853.png

1646471742343-png.1339000

1646480119246-png.1339068

1646545285480-png.1339731

1646557686153-png.1339889

1646642419296-png.1340366

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.