Predicted transcript

Remove this Banner Ad

Should do one of Carlton with Trigg and Mathouse. :D

I did try to write a few more but after Neil left it was like the Office without Steve Carrell.

Started a couple but they went nowhere.

Writer's block!

Sando not an interesting enough main character. Walsh has more potential.

Anyone is more than welcome to take the baton and run with the concept. Don't feel that you're copying. I stole the concept from ExpectToWin on the Port board anyway.

I did try to write a few more but after Neil left it was like the Office without Steve Carrell.

Writer's block!

Anyone is more than welcome to take the baton and run with the concept. Don't feel that you're copying. I stole the concept from ExpectToWin in the Port board anyway.
PW heatbutts Rucci at a presser?

Writer's block!

Anyone is more than welcome to take the baton and run with the concept. Don't feel that you're copying. I stole the concept from ExpectToWin on the Port board anyway.
ETW said similar. Basically that it's harder to do when all is going well. Some of his early work was beyond brilliant. :D

Atm Carlton has to be the best team to do one for.

ETW said similar. Basically that it's harder to do when all is going well. Some of his early work was beyond brilliant. :D
I thought that initially but even in 2013-14 I had nothing. There was plenty of woe there to mine.

I think my creative juices had just run dry. Perhaps the doctors are right about the cumulative effects of alcohol?

Atm Carlton has to be the best team to do one for.
Add big Jack Elliott returning as President and it's a situation almost worthy of a tv series

Writer's block!

I did a few of smaller ones over the last couple of years and never felt like I was stealing the idea. 95% of your jokes were stolen from movies or TV shows anyway. :p

You're right though, the characters are less fun these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back