Prelim Final Umps

Remove this Banner Ad

Are these guys the best 6 preforming umps from this season?
Cause they have been awful. Ruined both games.
Surely the umpires for the GF cannot come from out of this group
Surely not?
The most appropriate video is this

This has been disgraceful all series
The AFL will set up a working committee to come up with an action plan that will come back with definitive steps to fix the problem. None of which will ever happen and the report will never be made public.

I would say there are younger, more partial and better umpires in the league who haven't been given a good chance in the finals series.

I am pretty sure Stevic will be one of the three next week. Not sure who will be joining him though.

AFL is a disgrace. The umpires are blatant cheats. Need to make rules basic & no grey areas including interpretations. They are too easily influenced by crowds. AFL have ruined the game.

Both Prelims marred by shocking umpiring decisions.

Probably didn't affect either result but poor umpiring detracted significantly from both games.

Watched both games this weekend hoping, as a neutral observer, for two cracking prelims.

I got put off by the umpiring in both games. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, in both games.

Really disappointing weekend, the AFL should be embarrassed.

North should absolutely lodge an official complaint, tonight was a shambles.

Watched both games this weekend hoping, as a neutral observer, for two cracking prelims.

I got put off by the umpiring in both games. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, in both games.

Probably, but Stevic should be shot out of a cannon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is supposedly the best lot of umpires in the game, yet the powers that be still can't see the need for fully professional umpires.

Making it a more viable career path will see numbers increase, which will improve the general standard. And it can definitely improve.

This is supposedly the best lot of umpires in the game, yet the powers that be still can't see the need for fully professional umpires.

Making it a more viable career path will see numbers increase, which will improve the general standard. And it can definitely improve.

Given the huge increase in TV money about to influx into the game, the time has come to make AFL umpiring a full time profession.

If any of Saturday nights umpires are selected for the GF the AFL is admitting that poor sub par umpiring is acceptable.

Yep- thought we got ahrd done by- yet North got absolutely shafted.

Similarly- both HAwks and WCE were gifted their first goal- when they couldnt get near it.

Momentum changers/killers

Stevic and Ray cannot umpire GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back