Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

If you click on "Tweets & Replies" you can see they're telling people 1-on-1 that the sale is on hold, but their last public status is still "on sale now, thousands are currently buying!"

More classic Ticketek thinking... I'm sure it won't take them long to update everyone on Twitter one person at a time.
Must be some smart cookies down at Ticketek head office in charge of social media!

Try this. https://afltravel-holidays.virginaustraliaholidays.com/UI_NET/Services/Hotel/Hotel.aspx#/HotelQuery

You will need to match the hotel "guests" with the number of tickets you want. Sort by price and choose the cheapest option. After selecting the hotel it then asked me what games I wanted tickets to.
Makes you think why fork out the extra dollars being member which "guarantees of a finals tickets" when you can get the bssic membership and go down this path come finals time.

stuff you
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: ******* do gooding Flanders
Flanders gets tickets ,that’d be right.:D
Yous will be the only 3 people at the game
Clearly he gave someone the diddly
He owns ticketek

I'd tell you all to get ****ed, but I'm too busy printing my tickets :p

Jokes aside, what a cluster *. Took me 1:45, logged out five times, and deadset lucky to get them before the hammer came down

Fwiw I didn't even look at the seats when I paid, was just releaved to get anything.

Lucked out though. M4 GG

Ticketek now just tweeted that club member pre-sale is CLOSED.

Closed because its sold out? Closed because of technical issues? Wasn't member sale meant to run to 1pm?

No further detail provided - just spreading more confusion on social media. Absolute joke.

With mass demand from fans this morning, Ticketek has temporarily suspended online sales while it tries to figure out technical glitches with its system.

The AFL confirmed, saying in a statement: “Ticketek has advised the AFL that the club member ticket on sale has been put on hold until the issue with the Ticketek system is rectified.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...8/news-story/d01988e213f36bc86cde8e5bf46f73d8

What's the glitch? They couldn't handle the volume, hitting pause won't change s**t

I'd tell you all to get ******, but I'm too busy printing my tickets :p

Jokes aside, what a cluster ****. Took me 1:45, logged out five times, and deadset lucky to get them before the hammer came down

Fwiw I didn't even look at the seats when I paid, was just releaved to get anything.

Lucked out though. M4 GG
I think you're lying

Ticketek now just tweeted that club member pre-sale is CLOSED.

Closed because its sold out? Closed because of technical issues? Wasn't member sale meant to run to 1pm?

No further detail provided - just spreading more confusion on social media. Absolute joke.
Jesus Christ, these guys could not be worse. Say it's DELAYED, you idiots!! People are going to freak out thinking it's over.

Time for a billionaire to come in start a new ticketing company ffs
Fool proof way.
giphy.gif

From SEN a moment ago:

- Sales suspended until new club member time is confirmed
- Tickets already purchased are valid (thank f**k for that)
- Club member tickets not allocated will not be sold to gen admin until the new club member priority period is over

They’re wa*kers but that’s helpful info.
Cheers but I ****ing hope so! Payment taken but timed out before confirmed!!
Did see the allocation though.
I'd tell you all to get ******, but I'm too busy printing my tickets :p

Jokes aside, what a cluster ****. Took me 1:45, logged out five times, and deadset lucky to get them before the hammer came down

Lucked out though. M4 GG
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! M4 HH. :eek:

Back