B Section Premier B - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Special treat - ask him to launch one when you are 60 points up in the last quarter!
I did today. Even the coach either him to do it.

The boy was clearly BoG today.

Great day at the Pine Lodge. Perfect conditions with the ground being considered a fast 8 track. First time we have played StB in 14-15 years.

Great to see OI and StB crossovers Luke V and Chris Richardson 😂😂, at the game today.

Happy to sitting 2nd, but with Trinity next week at the Hedge, we will see where we are at.

OC will be disappointed not holding out Beauy. Especially not having Oliver or Thomas. Would have been massive for them.

I still scratch my head to see OH win by over 100 but lose easily in the magoos. It always happens, but it’s strange.

Max “SPF 50 today” Leader

Great to see Pazza on the calicos again today.

I did today. Even the coach either him to do it.

The boy was clearly BoG today.

SGreat day at the Pine Lodge. Perfect conditions with the ground being considered a fast 8 track. First time we have played StB in 14-15 years.

Great to see OI and StB crossovers Luke V and Chris Richardson 😂😂, at the game today.

Happy to sitting 2nd, but with Trinity next week at the Hedge, we will see where we are at.

OC will be disappointed not holding out Beauy. Especially not having Oliver or Thomas. Would have been massive for them.

I still scratch my head to see OH win by over 100 but lose easily in the magoos. It always happens, but it’s strange.

Max “SPF 50 today” Leader

Great to see Pazza on the calicos again today.
So did he launch a torp?

Quality full back. Always wondered whether he could play forward?

Trinity the pacesetters and early favs to go up - A huge last qtr from De La was not enough to get the chocolates.

Willy and De La's little brother will need to find some form. Drop any more games and it's welcome to C grade.

Beauy looked a proper team yesterday even without Nowell. Great run in the 2nd half and they dragged themselves over the line.

Camberwell will be kicking themselves that they let it slip, especially so late, but if you only kick one goal in the 2nd half it’s tough to complain about losing the game.

Good that the competition appears to be relatively even this year.

Only exception might be Willy, where it seems that most of the golden generation have moved on. Rare that you watch a team and it’s glaringly obvious their key defenders aren’t up to it, but I think that’s the case at the moment for them.

Beauy looked a proper team yesterday even without Nowell. Great run in the 2nd half and they dragged themselves over the line.

Camberwell will be kicking themselves that they let it slip, especially so late, but if you only kick one goal in the 2nd half it’s tough to complain about losing the game.

Only exception might be Willy, where it seems that most of the golden generation have moved on. Rare that you watch a team and it’s glaringly obvious their key defenders aren’t up to it, but I think that’s the case at the moment for them.
Nowell lol

OC had their best two out. Thomas and Oliver. Seeing the Ressies result, Beauy wouldn’t want too many injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back