Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 13, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
The 2nd installment of the Premiership Coach series is due for release on the 25th of March 2011.

New/polished old features include:
Address players before game(not sure during game)
Interaction with players(feelings towards club, praise for recent games)
New Scouting layout
New Matchday stadium(shows carpark, crowd and people entering the gates)
Able to coach different clubs
Can sign fired coaches.

And the biggest of all(IMO):
Newspaper articles!

Sounds like an epic game and an epic March ahead with this and AFL 2011 due for release.

I got the first and played it a fair bit to start with just because it was an update on TAR and was a footy game, but quickly realised how many bugs there were.

I'll wait for reviews and see if its worth getting. Considering AFL Live is 6 months away on the laptop I may just get it.

I just hope that Sydney are actually ranked properly now

I was the guy that did most of the ratings for the Swans. Ad did the draftees, so I had no control over that. The editor is there to change the ratings to which you like.

Game is out in 15 days guys.

Edit: Sorry guys, photos aint working. But for screenshots go to: forum.premiership-coach.net

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really liked the 2010 version except for one minor thing,

'Player One gets the ball
Player Two (from different team) kicks the ball long.'

I know it's only minor but I'm very picky :eek: just felt like it took away from being realistic and made it hard for me to keep playing cos it made it hard to follow what was going on.

given another 2-3 years develoment it should be a pretty successful title, has all the ingredients of a FM style game

- less 'cartoony' visuals in menus, more in depth media and team relations, in depth player emotions + skill, etc will improve

btw does anyone know when a demo for 2011 will be released?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back