News Preseason 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks. Not sure I'd trust myself with that though. I think I recall others discussing a place that does it for you ...
The physical Swanshop at the SFS/SCG can do that for you, for a charge.

The physical Swanshop at the SFS/SCG can do that for you, for a charge.
Awesome. Now to decide between numbers 15, 21 or 40.

BTW. Funny that the 2013 swans membership sticker and keyring have the number 13 on it. I know it's meant to indicate the year, but every time I see it I think of Andrejs' goal against the cats.

Go birds.

BTW. Funny that the 2013 swans membership sticker and keyring have the number 13 on it. I know it's meant to indicate the year, but every time I see it I think of Andrejs' goal against the cats.

Go birds.

Go the 15. I ironed on myself and despite Vonn's assertions, it looks fine.

Yeah I had the same reaction to the keyring, couldn't understand why we were honouring Everitt. If only we were going into 2012, it'd be so appropriate...

Remember when Dale Lewis wore a ball cap in an intraclub game? It didn't catch on. McVeigh would be all for it I think.

Go birds.

Get the store to do it for you. SM's looks shocking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I vote that you continue down this path SM. You should be so drunk that embarrassment should be impossible.

I'll make sure it's video-ed so the embarrassment continues onto the next day when he's sober.

So... New Tippett video. Same footage from 3 months ago. Same with every video mentioning Tippett. The amount of times we've seen him marking over Naismith or hand passing to Armstrong.... Only thing I learned was he's staying with Hannebery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back