PS Vita

Remove this Banner Ad

Using L2/R2 with remote play on the Vita is extremely difficult. Having to use the touch screen or the back touch screen for L2/R2 L3/R3 just doesn't feel right. Major flaw in the concept.
Yeah it's what stopped me from using remote play as regularly as I would otherwise. Just not responsive enough.

It's a great system that I wish had gotten more support, but the lack of back triggers in favour of the rear touch pad gimmick was a mistake.

I just use the ps4 controller now with remote play. Works a treat, probably wouldn't recommend it for games like overwatch etc.

But been smashing borderlands 2 handsome collection on it. It's worth it for that alone.

Just picked one up as I'm going to Europe in winter and there'll be plenty of down time given the weather, any games people can recommend to grab?

Just picked one up as I'm going to Europe in winter and there'll be plenty of down time given the weather, any games people can recommend to grab?
The Final Fantasy X HD Remaster plays really well, if that is your type of game
I use my vita for playing PS1 classics mainly (old Final Fantasys + old metal gear solids and the crash games)

Ahaha I feared it may be a bit like that, any sort of RPG or FPS games, heard the fifa games on there aren't much chop so will probably stay away from them
Persona 4 Golden, Child of Light, FFX/X-2 and Soul Sacrifice Delta are a few good RPGs. If you're into old-school point-and-click, Broken Sword is pretty good and free on PS+ at the moment. The Danganronpa games are fun little dark/quirky visual novels. Just a few suggestions off the top of my head.

Ahaha I feared it may be a bit like that, any sort of RPG or FPS games, heard the fifa games on there aren't much chop so will probably stay away from them
Persona 4 Golden, Gravity Rush, Killzone Mercenary, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Hotline Miami, Tearaway, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Wipeout 2048, Dragons Crown, Soul Sacrifice, Ys Memories of Celceta, Muramasa The Demon Blade, Rayman Origins/ Legends, Borderlands 2, Everybody's Golf, Odin Sphere, Spelunky, Freedom Wars and World of Final Fantasy. Plus alot of ps1 classics you can dig your way through.

P4G is all I can think of worth it for Vita at this stage.

Uncharted Golden abyss is brilliant can pass as a console game imo a must play on the Vita.

If you like Assassins Creed games Liberation is pretty good. Well I liked it anyway but I’m a sucker for assassins creed games.

Little Big Planet Vita is fun for a quick 5min/10min burst type game here and there. Looks stunning too.

Tearawy is very unique paper mash game that uses the Vitas gimmick touch screen and back pad to it’s advantage and seamless unlike other games on the system.

Gravity Rush if you like Japanese RPG’s cool story with a comic book vibe but can get repeative and frustrating with its game mechanics.

Need For Speed Most Wanted is gorgeous too if you into racing games.

That’s pretty much all i’ve Played so far since I brought mine in June. I enjoy playing the system feels good and the games look good on the OLED screen a lot could pass as console games.

Plenty of games on the Vita despite what people say that the system has no games and very cheap too if you know where to look. I don’t think I payed more than $20 for any of those games i’ve mentioned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back