Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing 'spot what's in the picture' would be off-topic.
The picture was on topic, so were on a single tangent.

Closing the RCT doesn't mean no off topic posting ever, it means not letting off topic posting get out of control.

We're nowhere near that stage.

The picture was on topic, so were on a single tangent.

Closing the RCT doesn't mean no off topic posting ever, it means not letting off topic posting get out of control.

We're nowhere near that stage.
I would have been told off if I started to go off on a tangent. And the purpose of closing the RCT was to keep discussions on topic.

It became the dylan desk discussion but that's about it.
Still off-topic.

Nobody ever said that all off topic posting was banned. They said it would be subject to tighter controls

No, it wasn't, this line of posts is now way off topic because it's a tangent of a tangent.

I'm sure both the mods have seen the reaction to the photo. If it goes too far, they'll tell us. They certainly never said off topic posting was totally banned at any point.

What's the current go-to Photoshop soccer template?

I just want to play around with a few Aston Villa ideas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't there a thread here that you had to redo your very first jumper design?

If there isn't one, there totally should be.

El_Scorcho Dylan8 Gibbsy

There has been, but I can't find any of my old designs because imageshack was a horrible joke of an image hosting platform and I don't have any of them anymore.

For the record, these were my first. That Crows/Cows one is particularly shudder-inducing on several levels.

slqhxz.png

rmqm81.png

3538ufk.png

just downloaded El_Scorchos jersey template and can't figure out how to change the colours etc. It's the template thats like 3rd last in the universal thread...cheers

just downloaded El_Scorchos jersey template and can't figure out how to change the colours etc. It's the template thats like 3rd last in the universal thread...cheers
Hey,

Assuming you're using Photoshop, just open the layer panel, drop down the folders Guernsey -> Front guernsey -> Base, and double click the layer Base. You should get the Layer Style menu. Just tick the Color Overlay box and change the colour from by clicking the red box next to the Blend Mode option.

scorcho template.jpg

Hey,

Assuming you're using Photoshop, just open the layer panel, drop down the folders Guernsey -> Front guernsey -> Base, and double click the layer Base. You should get the Layer Style menu. Just tick the Color Overlay box and change the colour from by clicking the red box next to the Blend Mode option.

View attachment 136041
Why would you use colour overlay when you can just double click on the layer mask thing?

I'm assuming to make things less complicated.

EDIT: Oh right Scorchy didn't make it a shape. Carry on.

The base should be a shape.

There might have been a leftover rasterised layer that was the same shape, but the base I use is a shape

Remove this Banner Ad

Back