Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey RFCO,
Jumping the gun, but well done to the team on the On track idea.
I get everyone gets media training and also that a lot of stuff has to remain in-house.
But the downside to that is that it's barely worth tuning into any interviews as everyone says the same bland stuff and the same half dozen phrases.

So to see behind the curtain, even for just a peek, is something I am really looking forward to.

Not this weekend's game as it's on the same time as the seniors. Chasing up your request last week and it looks like the Collingwood one is closed to the public at this stage - I'd like to think that we can get it streamed
Damn

What is the reason it's closed ,last year we let the fans in no worries

Not this weekend's game as it's on the same time as the seniors. Chasing up your request last week and it looks like the Collingwood one is closed to the public at this stage - I'd like to think that we can get it streamed

Further to Groupies query, if works are being done, can you advise what's being done and expected competition date (like most I thought our work on the dyer stand was finished)

You might have to drop a line to Jake Niall and explain to him that Astbury didn't have a knee reco and just had a dislocation. He also didn't need surgery, didn't progress well to be allowed to play 10 months after in the seniors. He in fact played the last game in the VFL last year(remarkable 12 week recovery from an ACL injury).

Jake get your facts right mate.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/richmo...igers-near-full-strength-20150319-1m3d34.html

You might have to drop a line to Jake Niall and explain to him that Astbury didn't have a knee reco and just had a dislocation. He also didn't need surgery, didn't progress well to be allowed to play 10 months after in the seniors. He in fact played the last game in the VFL last year(remarkable 12 week recovery from an ACL injury).

Jake get your facts right mate.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/richmo...igers-near-full-strength-20150319-1m3d34.html
Lol

I read that this morning and I thought this garbage has to be Jake Niall.

Hey RFCO,
Jumping the gun, but well done to the team on the On track idea.
I get everyone gets media training and also that a lot of stuff has to remain in-house.
But the downside to that is that it's barely worth tuning into any interviews as everyone says the same bland stuff and the same half dozen phrases.

So to see behind the curtain, even for just a peek, is something I am really looking forward to.

WTF !!!

What did i ever do to you ?

Damn

What is the reason it's closed ,last year we let the fans in no worries

Ok, sorry for the massive delay - been lobbying all weekend on your behalf.

Anyway, gates are now open for Thursday's practice match starting at 5pm. Bigpond network doesn't seem to want to push any updates through at the moment, but this is updated on the VFL fixture page:

Thursday March 26 Collingwood ME Bank Centre 5pm*

*Gate 1 (Jack Dyer Stand) will be open from 4:30pm.
Please note there will be no onsite parking available for fans and access to the ground is not permitted at any stage due to ground maintenance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, sorry for the massive delay - been lobbying all weekend on your behalf.

Anyway, gates are now open for Thursday's practice match starting at 5pm. Bigpond network doesn't seem to want to push any updates through at the moment, but this is updated on the VFL fixture page:

Thursday March 26 Collingwood ME Bank Centre 5pm*

*Gate 1 (Jack Dyer Stand) will be open from 4:30pm.
Please note there will be no onsite parking available for fans and access to the ground is not permitted at any stage due to ground maintenance

That is Great News

Will there be an extended squad, on the website later today for the VFL practise match tomorrow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back