Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Good idea. Any tidbits?
Raffle one of those for the fans?
Just good to see who is vocal and what they're saying. Jack of course very vocal. I'd heard someone compare him to a younger Stevie J, he is just a footy nerd who knows the game and tactics so well, he could almost run training on his own. And the fact that everyone keeps each other in check, if you're Jayden Short or Cotch, if you stuff up your teammates will tell you what happened, and then encourage you for next time.

Ivvy came over to me at the end, asked me what I thought of it all, asked what I thought of the intensity...then said how it inspired him seeing staff getting around the boys at training :rainbow::hearts::rainbow:

Just good to see who is vocal and what they're saying. Jack of course very vocal. I'd heard someone compare him to a younger Stevie J, he is just a footy nerd who knows the game and tactics so well, he could almost run training on his own. And the fact that everyone keeps each other in check, if you're Jayden Short or Cotch, if you stuff up your teammates will tell you what happened, and then encourage you for next time.

Ivvy came over to me at the end, asked me what I thought of it all, asked what I thought of the intensity...then said how it inspired him seeing staff getting around the boys at training :rainbow::hearts::rainbow:
So....ummmm...... does anyone not have an Ivvy man crush?

Cool little thing we got going at the moment where staff are invited down to run water for training. I went down this morning, it was very cool being in the drills and hearing the players up close and seeing how they react to things, little things like this are really great for staff to feel more involved with the footy department.

This Cotch's way of telling you that your still carrying a little too much Christmas pudding still?

I managed to be around Hammer for a lot of drills, looked good overhead and kicked some goals. Grigg was doing rehab.
(I still got what you're saying).

Stig can you do us all a massive favour , Just get Menadue & McBean into the weights room and get them to stand on the scales

Too much confusion and debate about their weights - would be Fantastic just to see what they actually weigh at the moment

my guess would be McBean 94/5 kgs Menadue 73/4kgs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** I hope Bazil and Hame aren't commentating

All yours ;)

426685567-199toje.jpg

What an odd question. I don't know for sure. I don't see why they would.
I think they would be allowed to without being tested, it's just if they bring a banned substance into the club or have it near players.
Essendons problem was the coaches using a substance they are allowed but the players not at the club.

Hi Stig, any idea when C. Ellis will be back in full training? Currently he is on light duties?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back