Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if I rocked up this morning, just by chance does that mean I could not have watched. Genuine question, does the club call open sessions a session where spectators get autographs? If I just wanna watch and not bug any players, can I get into sessions like today's?

So if I rocked up this morning, just by chance does that mean I could not have watched. Genuine question, does the club call open sessions a session where spectators get autographs? If I just wanna watch and not bug any players, can I get into sessions like today's?
If the gate is open we won't stop you. Plenty of people stroll in if it's open, or watch from the road. 'Open' sessions are where the players know they have to take photos/autographs after the session.

If the gate is open we won't stop you. Plenty of people stroll in if it's open, or watch from the road. 'Open' sessions are where the players know they have to take photos/autographs after the session.
Great thanks Stig.

Cool little thing we got going at the moment where staff are invited down to run water for training. I went down this morning, it was very cool being in the drills and hearing the players up close and seeing how they react to things, little things like this are really great for staff to feel more involved with the footy department.
Should have a comp for the fans to be able to do it. Once a week or once a month.

What time would these "closed" training be? Was thinking of popping into punt road tomorrow morning

Just seen a quick preview of our pre-season doco they've been filming since Trade Period...it's good. It's very NFL Films, can't wait to see the whole thing! It will be on TV, either Ch7 or Fox sometime before Round 1.
Will it be uploaded to the RFC site after it's played on air?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back