Other R U OK?

Remove this Banner Ad

If by team kill you mean team up with others to do missions, yes. Are you PS4 or XBone?
PS4 - can't play for a solid session til next week when I've got all week off.

NERDSSSSSSS
Well, this nerd will play some Destiny tonight, then come home for some afternoon delight tomorrow with a pretty little thing he just met recently... I R OK :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No i am not O.k!!!

Dallas will struggle to win more than 4 games all season and i want E Smith , Aikman , Haley , Irvin , Novacek and The Moose all back please. :(

No i am not O.k!!!

Dallas will struggle to win more than 4 games all season and i want E Smith , Aikman , Haley , Irvin , Novacek and The Moose all back please. :(
Fine you might be able to win next week :cry:

No i am not O.k!!!

Just think of the top 5 pick at the end of it.

The one you will trade for Johnny Football

Just think of the top 5 pick at the end of it.

The one you will trade for Johnny Football

lol but i doubt it!

Top 5 pick is good and seriously it could be Top 3 and the end of Garrett which i will be very happy with.

Oh well and you cannot win SB's every season and i have seen 3 first hand since 1989 when i first followed the Cowboys and that is a hell of lot more than other fans have seen their team win.

I won't get home till 9. Need time to set it all up etc. Dunno if I can play anything till weekend. Will see.

Where do you guys get all this time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back