NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ok we'll take Drake London, pick #9 and next years 1st for our Washingsh*t pick 2 and and a 3rd rounder
Id love that for my fantasy stocks in Pitts. But Howell aint it , take a QB, you May(e) not be drafting this high again.

Howell was very good IMO - both he and #1 pick Bryce Young got sacked 60 times each - both need protection - BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy with Howell and Brissett if he sticks around
Never been a fan of QB was sacked x amount of times = not his fault. A lot of that time it turns out to be the QB and not the oline. Sticking with Howell has the potential to set the franchise back for another decade, meandering and drafting between 10-16. Will he ever win you championship needs to be the question.

I am happy if I team like Washington pass on a qb at top if they trade down and get more picks and still land one of the two top OT both are going to be stars. Joe Alt for me is best LT draft prospect since joe Thomas.

I am happy if I team like Washington pass on a qb at top if they trade down and get more picks and still land one of the two top OT both are going to be stars. Joe Alt for me is best LT draft prospect since joe Thomas.

Exactly who the Titans need.

Think Vrabel has run his course in Nashville. Hope Kraft is silly enough to trade for him. We need all the draft capital we can get. No 3rd round this year.

People in Nashville have grown tired of him.

Slowik would be the ideal candidate to take over. Has connections to Ran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remind me the difference Joe Thomas made to the Browns franchise, his win-loss record, blocking for terrible QBs. QB is far more important.

Remind me the difference Joe Thomas made to the Browns franchise, his win-loss record, blocking for terrible QBs. QB is far more important.

Agree. But can we have both?

Take the QB at #2, address Oline later, Washington has 2 seconds and 2 thirds.

Given how shitty offensive lines have gotten and the lack of offensive holding calls may as well just draft wrestlers.

Agree. But can we have both?

giphy.gif

Given how shitty offensive lines have gotten and the lack of offensive holding calls may as well just draft wrestlers.

I would go heavily on interior OL in the middle rounds. With the lack of Tackles, most teams are using quick rhythm passing attacks; as most tackles can’t hold up against the pass rushers. The IOL can then be used in the run game or the bigger ones used at Tackle. Just don’t expect pass protection to be good.

Get the QB early OR WR if the QBs are gone.

Also a dearth of ILB. The right athletic profile are being turned into pass rushers. What’s left are either converted safeties or the dregs of those who weren’t good enough rushers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back