R14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
???
Don't suppose there's a second lockout with these bloody Thursday night games is there?
I have to submit my team now (with only tonight's teams named) so I cant wait til 7pm for full announcement.

Could anyone that knows, please tell me the break evens of,
D.Rich
K.McIntosh
One of these is going so if one was likely to never gain in $ whilst also posting sub par scores then they'd volunteer themselves to the exit.

Last edited:
???
Don't suppose there's a second lockout with these bloody Thursday night games is there?
I have to submit my team now (with only tonight's teams named) so I cant wait til 7pm for full announcement.

D.Rich
K.McIntosh
One of these is going so if one was likely to never gain in $ whilst also posting sub par scores then they'd volunteer themselves to the exit.

Rich - 76
KMac - 97

???

D.Rich
K.McIntosh
yeah there is a second lockout, as long as trades don't involve players from sydney or port

Has anyone looked at j.roo for a pod this week ? got a few easy games coming up and has a 5 round ave of 95

Assuming Grundy plays, I have a bit of a dilemma this week. I've gone Hogan to McKernan already, giving me some cash to play with. I can either:

1. Saad to Mundy
2. Saad to Yeo
3. J. Selwood to Steven/Armitage/Fyfe/Dangerfield

What do you guys reckon? Back a champion in to come home strong despite being heavily tagged most weeks, or continue to improve the back line and cut Selwood before he loses even more money?

Now that Bennell is out, I need to cut him loose. With Martin out as well, it is a horrendous week for me.

I am now thinking:
Bennell > Blicavs (will move him to the mids and upgrade CEY to a fwd when S.Martin comes back in)
Tarrant > Colqhuen (d7)

Thoughts?

The other question is, whats the better trade:

Tarrant(d7) > Colquen (d7), Steele (f6), Mckernan (f6)
or
McCarthy(f6) > Mckernan (f6), Steele (f6)

edit: I am tempted to go Bennell > Gawn and bank the extra cash :O

Last edited:
Trades are atm

Saad > Colquhoun
Sloane > Fantasia (Lambert DPP)

double upgrades for the next two weeks if all goes to plan

Assuming Grundy plays, I have a bit of a dilemma this week. I've gone Hogan to McKernan already, giving me some cash to play with. I can either:

1. Saad to Mundy
2. Saad to Yeo
3. J. Selwood to Steven/Armitage/Fyfe/Dangerfield

What do you guys reckon? Back a champion in to come home strong despite being heavily tagged most weeks, or continue to improve the back line and cut Selwood before he loses even more money?

Depends on what the rest of your lines are like

do you have a full prem mid/fwd? the thing with fyfe/danger/steven/beams is you have a set and forget capt option. Selwood has been well below output, which is pretty typical of him.. I would probably hold, last yr rounds 1-13 he avg 116, then the second half he avg'd 130, in 2013 he avg 105 first half and went 130 for the second half.. with this in mind i haven't had him all year and he probably won't get a look in unless some of those 150's start coming back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need ruck cover. Anyone have an opinion of Brooksby vs Lobb?
Nankervis?? is cheaper should be there for at least whilst tippet is out, which suits the stef martin issue? or go for mckernan ( is also a fwd swinger so the wives will be happy), will be sole ruckman for the remainder of the season i think, TBC is done!

Nankervis?? is cheaper should be there for at least whilst tippet is out, which suits the stef martin issue? or go for mckernan ( is also a fwd swinger so the wives will be happy), will be sole ruckman for the remainder of the season i think, TBC is done!

Cheers. Will go McKernan. Probably worth the extra coin.

Gonna put Mitchell as a fwd emg this week and then loophole him (play a non-playing player on field) if he does well. Last week was a stinker. :S

No obvious trades for this game, so will probably wait until tomorrow to make changes.

EDIT: Are there other people holding Hodge and Lewis? Leaking sooo much but I feel like the balls already dropped there and it might just be best to hold.... :/

teams have been good to me this week with honeychurch back kav and edwards hold there spots
clarke > n.roo mckernan into rucks to cover martin
glenn > steele kav to the bench
honeychurch can cover franklin for a week

teams have been good to me this week with honeychurch back kav and edwards hold there spots
clarke > n.roo mckernan into rucks to cover martin
glenn > steele kav to the bench
honeychurch can cover franklin for a week
Edwards is on a seven man bench could be dropped still

Downie named at the perfect time for me with Stef Martin out. Hopefully he can hold his own and keep his place.

Oxley -> Mundy
Sloane -> J.Steele

Gives me 320k to play with next week.

Depends on what the rest of your lines are like

do you have a full prem mid/fwd? the thing with fyfe/danger/steven/beams is you have a set and forget capt option. Selwood has been well below output, which is pretty typical of him.. I would probably hold, last yr rounds 1-13 he avg 116, then the second half he avg'd 130, in 2013 he avg 105 first half and went 130 for the second half.. with this in mind i haven't had him all year and he probably won't get a look in unless some of those 150's start coming back

Yeah I've been frustrated with Selwood, going to back him in though. Had to get Nankervis in the end to cover Grundy.

Downie named at the perfect time for me with Stef Martin out. Hopefully he can hold his own and keep his place.

Oxley -> Mundy
Sloane -> J.Steele

Gives me 320k to play with next week.

I'm also glad to see one of my benchwarming $120k rucks named and it's tempting to put him on field but can't see him scoring more than 50 at best.

Think I'll still trade McKernan in for cover and keep Stef on the bench.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back