Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I made my thread on Saturday night, Tapatalk posted it to the main board :$ Lesson learnt is don't post on BigFooty when drunk, and never, ever, ever trust Tapatalk to do anything correctly.

I've now looked back and surprise surprise, St Mark , the Green Goblin of the FJ&GD board, is responsible for this travesty.

He'll be first against the wall when the revolution comes.
And as always, so long as there are no personal attacks.

Can any Adelaide/Port fans explain to me how their seats were allocated during the move to AO?

Not you Dylan8.
About a season out all members got at letter and had to apply for a group of seats if you wanted 2 or more.

So someone was basically the group leader and we all sent our membership barcodes to him. We ended up with seats in the same area, one row forward. 9 in a row, front row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're welcome.
bj98jb.jpg

Can any Adelaide/Port fans explain to me how their seats were allocated during the move to AO?

Not you Dylan8.
Me and my mates just for Essential Power (unreserved seating).

How does everyone say 'BLK'? Is there a proper way to say it?

I say it as 'blik', like how how 'blimp' is said.

I say "bee ell kay"

I spell it. Same as ISC

I've never been in the position to talk about the company in person, but I assume I would say it phonetically.. Blk.

But B.L.K. makes more sense. .

The letters stand for Beyond Limits Known but as they go by the acronym the name is pronounced as each letter individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back