Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a rokepkay for Spanish tomorrow.

My partners are more useless than an iPad without a screen.

Every rehearsal we've had they * up their lines. They either skip ahead (and therefore the play stops making sense) or they just outright forget or say the wrong thing.

Like I wouldn't mind if they forgot the exact wording but still got the meaning across in an alternate way. but. Like. They can't even do that. They dint even know what thyre saying.

Man I hate doing group projects with people who dint study.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vwtwz5.jpg

Lol at the latest post stating the paddle pop looks more like a real lion. There's also someone that said they didn't even realise they changed from the Fitzroy lion. It's weird seeing the reaction on the main board in contrast to here.

Lol at the latest post stating the paddle pop looks more like a real lion. There's also someone that said they didn't even realise they changed from the Fitzroy lion. It's weird seeing the reaction on the main board in contrast to here.

It's frustrating is what it is. I try and stay out of the clash jumper threads on the main board. And really, all the discussion should be being directed here. I'd say the reason why we don't actually have a thread about the new Brisbane jumper is because: A) we all know about it and have been talking about it for weeks, and B) the New Jumpers thread is catching the info sufficiently

Does anyone else cringe whenever a guernsey-related thread goes up on the main board? I struggle to read them usually because of all the uneducated views.

Thankfully the Brisbane one is fine because there's no debates, but I'd still rather the discussion over here
Has anyone pulled out the classic "They need more than a jumper if they want to win a premiership" line yet?

Has anyone pulled out the classic "They need more than a jumper if they want to win a premiership" line yet?
We had a lot of that on the Dogs board after the logo reveal. Who would've thought we need something other than a logo to win a premiership? :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back