Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

what happened
sike i dont care
Brett Lee was about to reach a hat-trick with the Scorchers on 1 run on the last ball. Arafat almost got run out but a Sixers player (I forget their names easy) fumbled and Arafat won the game. And that is a very brief overview

Brett Lee was about to reach a hat-trick with the Scorchers on 1 run on the last ball. Arafat almost got run out but a Sixers player (I forget their names easy) fumbled and Arafat won the game. And that is a very brief overview
what part of
sike
and
i don't care
don't you understand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so school starts today.
which means i'll probably start my designs for the FIRA, CAN-AM and ANAL(?) during religion and society, geography and maths classes.
Let's get serious, the only way you should spend that time is doodling willies on tables and having a monstrous laugh with the boys

I miss high school already

Let's get serious, the only way you should spend that time is doodling willies on tables and having a monstrous laugh with the boys

I miss high school already
all the boys have decided they want to go for courses in uni needing atars of above 90 and have have stressed themselves out before school even starts.
f****** nerds.
i'm just hoping to pass all my subjects and get above 60 cos of my s**t coarse.
so i have a few weeks to f*** around on my own until they give up and become useless sacks of s**t like every other year

all the boys have decided they want to go for courses in uni needing atars of above 90 and have have stressed themselves out before school even starts.
f****** nerds.
i'm just hoping to pass all my subjects and get above 60 cos of my s**t coarse.
so i have a few weeks to f*** around on my own until they give up and become useless sacks of s**t like every other year

I had a mate in high school who repeated year 11 because he got bad marks, just so he could cream year 12.

Needless to say, he had the exact same motivation as he did the first time around, scraped through year 11 and flunked year 12. I honestly don't know how he got into uni. Nor how long he's gonna last. All he wants to do is smoke the 'erb and game all day.

I think the point I was trying to make, is that we're all useless sacks of s**t in year 11/12.

Man like 80% of my friends got less than 60

It's not a guarantee

Anyway yeah everything will resume as normal by like March in terms of commitment and work ethic across the whole year level
i think 60 or 62 is the highest i'd need to get into the coarse i want anywhere.
heaps of places don't even have a required ATAR to get into them.

i think 60 or 62 is the highest i'd need to get into the coarse i want anywhere.
heaps of places don't even have a required ATAR to get into them.
What course did you want to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back