Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having to be shoulder for a mum who's killed committed suicide on weekend
No $ worth the time
Hug your kids and don't let go until they do
Sorry to hear mate. Suicide/depression is a nasty issue that effects Alot of people and can go unnoticed for a long time.

Sorry to hear mate. Suicide/depression is a nasty issue that effects Alot of people and can go unnoticed for a long time.
Didn't even know the kid buts shoulder I can be always

11004548_10204178934689164_7657084472317610008_o.jpg

For all those weather nuts - the google earth wind page is pretty cool....especially when there are cyclones...everywhere..Gotta love the tropics....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is also a cyclone heading up north in the West, Perth should get the end effects of it over the weekend, which includes a lot of rain and very humid. Hopefully it won't hit until the night time as I was planning a game of mini golf with a few girlfriends then dinner.

There is also a cyclone heading up north in the West, Perth should get the end effects of it over the weekend, which includes a lot of rain and very humid. Hopefully it won't hit until the night time as I was planning a game of mini golf with a few girlfriends then dinner.
Didnt realise u are a golfer JR40 ? Iirc you thought the game was incedibly boring.

AA you crack me up, mini golf is completely different. I love mini golf as it is hit and giggle with the girls then drinks afterwards. It is not an actual golf course.
Sounds like my usual Saturday morning round :eek::)

Horrified by the brutal stabbing murder of a poor 17 year old girl in Doncaster last night.

What kind of society are we becoming ? Shed tears reading about it this morning, normally i don't advocate vigilante justice, but if I found the fiend who did it, well remember that scene in The Shawshank Redemption where Tim Robbins tormentor was paid a visit by the prison guards whom he helped with their taxes ? Something like that ..

Absolutely heartbroken for her family. Just like the Jill Meagher case, these horrific crimes against women really upset and disturb me emotionally ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back