Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FarpMlX.jpg

Was going through the drive thru last night and a huge spider appeared on the passenger mirror outside. I nearly crapped myself as the bastards can get inside. Had a bloody large abdomen on it. Of course, I'm stuck behind some c*** who has ordered out the whole f*****g shop, and the c***s inside are taking forever too. Finally I get my order, after nearly having a heart attack, and I speed off down the road to try and get the bastard off. No luck. So I pulled into a car wash and got the Gerni to the bloody thing.

Hate spiders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going through the drive thru last night and a huge spider appeared on the passenger mirror outside. I nearly crapped myself as the bastards can get inside. Had a bloody large abdomen on it. Of course, I'm stuck behind some c*** who has ordered out the whole f*****g shop, and the c***s inside are taking forever too. Finally I get my order, after nearly having a heart attack, and I speed off down the road to try and get the bastard off. No luck. So I pulled into a car wash and got the Gerni to the bloody thing.

Hate spiders.
My achilles heel too.

I had a recent close call with a spitting cobra and the locals were impressed that I kept my s**t together and trapped it. But killed my reputation not long after when got a big spider on me and turned into a blithering lunatic.

Mods gotta do something about Dan the spider man.

******* dan. Those bastard things are my Achilles heel. There was one on the steps leading to my apartment. They're only about a metre wide. After a few minutes of trying to build up the courage I chicken out and went to the other side of the building. Once I got up to my apartment I grabbed the surface spray and sprayed it. Then the entrance to the stairs, around my door and windows. I hate them!!!!!

Not that i follow NFL but big contrevercy atm the New England Patriots are being investigated for underinflating the ball... So the Quarterback has a better grip when throwing the ball.... In NFL both teams supply their own ball when in offence...
Wonder if * is their "sister" club?......there will be some connection somewhere, I'm tipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back