Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Multi-Colour Round;

FB: Heath Black Darryl White Mitchell White
HB: Russell Greene Leigh Brown Sean White
C: Gavin Brown Robbie Gray Toby Greene
HF: Matt White Jonathon Brown Aaron Black
FF: Josh Green Ben Brown Jesse White
R: Jeff White Simon Black Brad Green

Half time entertainment by Pink and Bluejuice

Last night we were woken at about 1130 to a loud noise outside, upon checking we found a Hilux 4wd embedded in our front/side fence.
It had apparently rolled off the front lawn of the neighbours house diagonally opposite, handbrake not engaged, then across the street, hit the curb near our driveway, turned left traveled across a garden bed and into the fence.
How it managed to miss our car in the driveway, daughter's car parked on the street, 2 bedrooms and lounge at the front of the house is anybody's guess.
Could have been a whole lot worse.
Here's a few pics including the view up the hill to where the thing was parked.
uploadfromtaptalk1448614317311.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1448614329081.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1448614340131.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1448614351791.jpg

The Multi-Colour Round;

FB: Heath Black Darryl White Mitchell White
HB: Russell Greene Leigh Brown Sean White
C: Gavin Brown Robbie Gray Toby Greene
HF: Matt White Jonathon Brown Aaron Black
FF: Josh Green Ben Brown Jesse White
R: Jeff White Simon Black Brad Green

Half time entertainment by Pink and Bluejuice
The Black Keys spit at you.

Age Gap Love
8:31pm - 9:17pm
My Family Disapproves
Classified:
M
Genre:
Documentary
Sixty-year-old Pat plans to make 28-year-old Mark her ninth husband, while in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, 69-year-old Bob is so in love with his 29-year-old wife, Kelly, that he has had her image tattooed on his bald spot.

meh is in the air tonight IschenkoUBeauty

Age Gap meh
8:31pm - 9:17pm
My Family Disapproves
Classified:
M
Genre:
Documentary
Sixty-year-old Pat plans to make 28-year-old Mark her ninth husband, while in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, 69-year-old Bob is so in love with his 29-year-old wife, Kelly, that he has had her image tattooed on his bald spot.

meh is in the air tonight IschenkoUBeauty
Fixed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night we were woken at about 1130 to a loud noise outside, upon checking we found a Hilux 4wd embedded in our front/side fence.
It had apparently rolled off the front lawn of the neighbours house diagonally opposite, handbrake not engaged, then across the street, hit the curb near our driveway, turned left traveled across a garden bed and into the fence.
How it managed to miss our car in the driveway, daughter's car parked on the street, 2 bedrooms and lounge at the front of the house is anybody's guess.
Could have been a whole lot worse.
Here's a few pics including the view up the hill to where the thing was parked.
View attachment 196363View attachment 196364View attachment 196365View attachment 196366

Deserves a re post in Grumpy thread so all the Grumpy Olds can be outraged at this ******* disgrace Baz.

Did you get him and give a kick up the a-hole?

Deserves a re post in Grumpy thread so all the Grumpy Olds can be outraged at this ******* disgrace Baz.

Did you get him and give a kick up the a-hole?
Thought of putting it there, but my demeanor went fairly quickly from grumpy to grateful when I realised how bad it could have been.
Yeah the young fella who owns the vehicle is very apologetic and it turns out I was at school with his father.
He has already set about repairing the fence. He got a good idea how I felt at about 1230 this morning when the two nice policemen got him out of bed and asked him where his ute was.

Thought of putting it there, but my demeanor went fairly quickly from grumpy to grateful when I realised how bad it could have been.
Yeah the young fella who owns the vehicle is very apologetic and it turns out I was at school with his father.
He has already set about repairing the fence. He got a good idea how I felt at about 1230 this morning when the two nice policemen got him out of bed and asked him where his ute was.

Fair enough. ..Happy young thread it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back