Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapatalk_1409270968906-gif.1944

inb4modedit

Have supported North for the best part of 10 years (arriving in Australia in 2005). Living in the South-East suburbs don't really head to the North of the city that often however, this weekend was an exception (in truth I didn't realise there was such a difference) and was lucky enough (slight detour) to drive past the hallowed turf for the first time. Beautiful facility it must be said (from the outside at least).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking for the 2013 media polo shirt pictured below, would anyone know where to get this from?
I have called the club but they don't have them anymore. ROOS_2013_media_polo.jpg

Just saw a promo for final season of Sons of Anarchy which starts on Sep 10, a couple of cameo roles to Marilyn Manson, and Courtney Love, who join Henry Rollins and Dave Navarro as previous guests
Did you see the Marilyn Manson cameos in the last couple of seasons of Californication? One as himself and one as a waiter. Also Steve Jones (Sex Pistols) plays quite an amusing character in the last couple of seasons.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back