Competition Randomizer Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen and welcome to the Randomizer Competition.

Each month we will give all the designers the same information to see what they can come up with.
With 3 Random Colours, 1 Random Team Location and 1 Random nickname.
RULES
  • Each entrant must use the random selected colours, locations & nicknames ( If an entry has any other information it will not be accepted)​
  • White & Black may be used BUT for numbers and Logos only.​
  • Each Entry must have, Home Guernsey & 1 Team Logo (sponsors are optional)​
  • Logos can be original work or out sourced and edited.​
  • Max 2 Entries Per Person​
  • Winner of each month will get to pick the next month's random information​
  • Time Frame - 2 Weeks for entrants 1-2 weeks for poll​
So onto the round 5 of Randomizer
Below is the information you need, GOOD LUCK!

the Lucky team being created this round is.........
5NzlNG2.png

(And Yes that is white under that weird pink)​

This comp appears to be on death knell EagleOz
After this round I'm hoping to re-vamp this. Unfortunately me going away for a few weeks didn't help. But I will be trying to get it going well again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just out of curiosity, weren't we only meant to use the specified three colours? Spanna's have five different colours on it, and Bacon Warrior's doesn't seem to have white as part of the design.
i think, because it's not really edging too far away from the generated colours it's not really... worth bringing up... the entries would be so boring if people could only use 3 set colours without adding any gradients or palette layering designs...

i think, because it's not really edging too far away from the generated colours it's not really... worth bringing up... the entries would be so boring if people could only use 3 set colours without adding any gradients or palette layering designs...
But that's the idea of the competition, to only use the three color provided. And that's what I provided, a jumper with three colours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back