Autopsy Rd 11 Another Blues fade out, another loss

Who played well against the Swans in Round 11?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton-vs-Sydney.png

4.3.27 - 5.3.33
8.5.53 - 8.4.52
10.9.69 - 11.6.72
11.12.78 - 15.10.100

Quarter Time Stats

Qtr Player Stats 1.JPG Qtr Player Stats 2.JPG
Qtr Team Stats 1.JPG Qtr Team Stats 2.JPG

Half Time Stats

Half Player Stats 1.JPG Half Player Stats 2.JPG
Half Team Stats 1.JPG Half Team Stats 2.JPG

3 Quarter Time Stats

3 Qtr Player Stats 1.JPG 3 Qtr Player Stats 2.JPG
3 Qtr Team Stats 1.JPG 3 Qtr Team Stats 2.JPG

Full Time Stats

Final Player Stats 1.JPG

Final Player Stats 2.JPG Final Team Stats 1.JPG Final Team Stats 2.JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:

Random thoughts:

Half way through the season and it’s clear our gameplan doesn’t work. 0-6 against the top 8 teams will tell you that much.

Playing Cas, TDK and Pitto should never, ever be tried again.

Good games from Cripps (easily his best for the year) and Harry on one arm.

The last 5 mins of every quarter is a mental black hole for us and everything we’ve tried for the last decade hasn’t worked.

How we had all the pressure in the second and couldn’t score, only to be hit on the counter by the swans with the Buddy goal was just soul crushing.

Same shit, different opponent. I turned the game off early for the first time in years today. It's ****ing embarrassing. I could handle watching beltings when we were a rebuilding team, but we're meant to be established now.

This is just soul sucking trash, and the coaching team don't seem to think strategic changes are needed. Supporters can see it, the media can see it, and opposition teams can see if for sure, but according to Teague's messaging the Blues are gonna stay the course and tinker around the edges.

Carlton continue to play on while under pressure and turn the ball over, didn't see us take advantage once during the game that didn't result in a turnover. We lead the league for playing on, it clearly isn't working.

The usual kicking effort where players kick themselves into trouble, and yet there are no signs of the coaching group trying to correct structural issues that lead to the kicking issues. We're the worst team for kicking efficiency this year.

Also, why are we continuing to play the likes of Casboult? He's been an absolute liability this year, what happened to selection integrity?!

I know it's just a game, but considering the last year, footy was something to look forward to.
But now, I'm just so ****ing over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back