Preview Rd 19, 2014 - Melbourne vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not even someone who bailed on your beloved Pride?

In the current state this Club is in, I really don't blame people for jumping ship. It's going to take a lot of work to turn this sucker around.

Not that I'd jump, and I don't really have time for people who do, but I can understand where they're coming from. The faith has been and will continue to be tested over the next few years - if the boys aren't on their guard, it could very well start this week. We are perfectly capable of throwing away a winnable game, and although I believe the boys will win, there is always the possiblity that this could be another GWS game.

When was the last time a team that had lost their past 5 straight games, have a current losing streak of 18 at the venue and are below the opposition on the ladder went in favourites?

Hmm...

When was the last time a team that had lost their past 5 straight games, have a current losing streak of 18 at the venue and are below the opposition on the ladder went in favourites?

Hmm...

That's the media in Melbournes logic for you.

Aish not smiling=back to SA.

You saw it here first, guyz!

Sorry to disappoint you, DUDE! :drunk:

fhs9VKM.png

To all Victorian Lions supporters out there - I hope there is a big turnout at the after match function on Sunday with the farewell to Browny.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2014-07-30/farewell-browny-in-melbourne

Unfortunately it looks like there will be no lap of honour. But it would be great to give Browny the farewell he deserves down here at the after match.

I can't believe that I personally can't go to the game / after match - I think it will only be the second time I have missed going to a Brisbane Lions game in Melbourne since the merger.
Ill be there LotR. First game live for me all year... Hope to meet the big man for the first time! Hope the boys put on a good show for all of us. Shame you can't make it. I'll be in medallion club as usual. Haven't used my full vic membership once to get into a game in the last 2 years. I get emails from the club at the end of each season asking if I'm still alive and why don't I go to any games that I have payed for... Guess it's kinda foolish to waste $ on a full membership when I get free MC tickets every year. But I love this club so I guess it's a supporter thing... Hope to see some if the vic faithful after the game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill be there LotR. First game live for me all year... Hope to meet the big man for the first time! Hope the boys put on a good show for all of us. Shame you can't make it. I'll be in medallion club as usual. Haven't used my full vic membership once to get into a game in the last 2 years. I get emails from the club at the end of each season asking if I'm still alive and why don't I go to any games that I have payed for... Guess it's kinda foolish to waste $ on a full membership when I get free MC tickets every year. But I love this club so I guess it's a supporter thing... Hope to see some if the vic faithful after the game...
That sort of posting is what makes me really enjoy Big Footy!! Great stuff mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back