Review Rd 3 Review - Young Dockers win the Derby by 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Walker looks so much bigger and stronger than he did last year, he’s best 22 moving forward for mine, blown away by his game
That game today is already better then what Logue has produced in his career. Griffin’s career is at a crossroads to be honest. Young, Chapman, Walker, Clark have overtaken him

When did that come into calculations? If anything it proves the point more lmao. A young team up against an older team, half of which likely have long covid.. and you expected a different result?

You blokes struggled to outrun a side riddled with covid until they were out on their legs in the last
Wasn't the WC side the slightly older one? Very similar on experience.

Naitanui tried to kill Brodie near the end. He is going to break someone's neck the way he drives them into the ground like that. Grub.

Yep for someone who's supposedly a nice guy he sure has mastered the art of taking cheap shots to hurt people once they can't defend themselves.

Unfortunately I’ve given up any hope of seeing a forward dish out karma for Sandi due to NicNat being too fat and lazy to ever run back to drop into the hole in defence. He's a real tough guy when he gets to blindside players far braver than him though.

It wasn't about remonstrating, it was basically just using the F-Word, you can clearly lip read it on Acres face on the replay.

Yep for someone who's supposedly a nice guy he sure has mastered the art of taking cheap shots to hurt people once they can't defend themselves.

Unfortunately I’ve given up any hope of seeing a forward dish out karma for Sandi due to NicNat being too fat and lazy to ever run back to drop into the hole in defence. He's a real tough guy when he gets to blindside players far braver than him though.
His fat ass will bust one of his ACLs again one day and it will be curtains, only a matter of time

That game today is already better then what Logue has produced in his career. Griffin’s career is at a crossroads to be honest. Young, Chapman, Walker, Clark have overtaken him

Logue has never in his career showed me ‘lock’ best 22. He’s great depth purely because of his perceived versatility.

When those defending him say ‘maybe he could play on a wing or run him through the middle’ I piss myself laughing. They don’t want to accept he’s not good enough.

He will need a ridiculous turn around or injuries to get him back into that back line and then earn the right to hold his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Kennedy might have had that happen when that kick was smothered by Brayshaw.

Quite a bit going on that game
Even without injury I’d be surprised if he kicks many more goals, looks absolutely cooked

A few notes:

- Walker is seriously good, needs to stay in the side from now on

- Switta is an absolute gem

- I wasn't sold on Shultz in the early years and never thought he'd be more than average, but he's proven me wrong and turned into a very good forward

- The left city end pocket is now Noddys pocket and no one elses

- if we don't get the Ohhhhhh Neil Erassmusss chant going at every home game I will be incredibly dissapointed

- Why in the absolute fu** did west coast get to kick from the square when Ryan walked over the goal line when Lobb had to kick from the boundary for the same thing.
50m paid against Acres I think for umpire abuse.

Hayden Young is wasted as a lockdown defender.

One thing we are not known for is our pressure at keeping the ball in our forward 50.

Very happy to see the forward pressure today.

Thought Walters put his head to the grindstone and worked hard all day. A very team oriented game.

Colyer did his job well.

Games like today with such evenness require your bottom 6 or guys that usually get slaughtered by supporters to play their roles.

Walters, Acres, Brodie, Tucker, Colyer, Frederick, Banfield (when subbed on) all played workmanlike to above average performances.

Erasmus and Nod solid.

Making the 8 will depend on these type of players doing what they did consistently. I have little confidence as all have proven flaws but today was a nice step as a group.

I think you can only really ‘carry’ a few of these players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back