Game Day Rd 4: Gather Round: North v Brions battle of the cellar dwellers Game Day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got home and saw the score. Do I even turn it on?
Nah, go enjoy some nice Tucker..... Oh f@#$.
I mean go get some McDonald's.. F$@#ing hell....
Just go to the gym mate and stretch your Corr....
Ahhhh everything reminds me of this putrid performance.

I need a holiday, I'm going to go pack my mcluggage and have a drink of baileys.....

I feel so lohmann

I’m actually Done with this Rabble. They won’t win a game this year . I don’t care about playing 3 preliminary finalists blah blah . This bunch of no hopes should be lined up . Some are just standing around looking so disinterested it’s ridiculous. Problem is they can’t get rid of them . It’s as if there is one team out there . Honestly I thought they would put up something but **** me dead they’re putrid I wouldn’t be surprised if Clarkson leaves at the end of the year .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are currently -68 for disposals, -27 for contested possessions, -44 for kicks, -27 for marks, -7 for clearences and -26 for inside 50's. But we are +10 for turnovers.

He may not know what he is doing but along with Kerch and Xerri is one of the few trying to compete and giving a rat’s arse.
I’m not criticising his effort, but he doesn’t have a clue how to defend.

He’s lost.

It’s a pointless exercise.

He either goes back forward or comes in when he knows how to defend.

If this was Pink people would be requesting he gets delisted. As much as Pink struggled at least he had the basic concept of how to defend going for him.

We’re literally getting smashed in every aspect, clearances, contested positions, uncontested possession, even 1%ers.
Almost like we’re playing a side that wanted to prove a point.

We knew it, they knew it.

We were half melted before they applied any heat.

At the tyre place now. Went early to see if it turns us around. Hopefully tyre place rips me off less than being a North Supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back