Wallan
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wallan Football Club
Thanks mate, I checked FB and couldn't find anything

Edit I checked before it was posted, I see it now

All good mate.

Was just posted on the club Facebook page this afternoon but all were announced on the players private page last week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any news on Melton Centrals coach? Preseason training is not far away.
good call.
Not too much news on there facebook about new players or resignings.
long yeer ahead for them with no coaches or player being announced. Making up the numbers.

Tim Walsh back to Gisborne. Big loss for Riddell

Not sure if anyones seen this on the socials but would’ve taken a lot of effort to put this one together

Respect to the Rams for getting sides together year in and out and got a reserved win in 2022.

I noticed Aintree Giants are a new club in region and are going wrfl which is disheartening for the Rams.
The above documentary basically confirms they are a sporting club which is why they are sticking to the riddell league and the netballers are going well.

T
Not sure if anyones seen this on the socials but would’ve taken a lot of effort to put this one together

Respect to the Rams for getting sides together year in and out and got a reserved win in 2022.

I noticed Aintree Giants are a new club in region and are going wrfl which is disheartening for the Rams.
The above documentary basically confirms they are a sporting club which is why they are sticking to the riddell league and the netballers are going well.

There is two parts to that, I’ve watched them both. Credit to whoever spent the time to make them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My understanding is Rockbank could have had Aintree’s ground, facilities and decided to stay where they are.

My understanding is Rockbank could have had Aintree’s ground, facilities and decided to stay where they are.

I can understand why the club made that call.
Aintree’s ground is one of those typical new development ovals which isn’t a bad thing for the wider community but it’s not set up for a senior football club.

There’s no fencing around the venue which would make it impossible to generate a gate on match day and I’m almost certain there’s no parking around the boundary line to watch the game.

The above isn’t really an issue for junior footy so it will serve the new Aintree juniors well moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back