RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather finish bottom than win it under a cheat cloud

Nobody will care.

Predictable result today. I thought Jordy Port was fantastic and worked his butt off all over the ground. The Stewart boys were excellent too. One hitting more targets than Robin Hood while the other completely dominated the middle of the ground ensuring Wallan received a ton of ball to go forward at will.

Gilchrist (R) Morris and Perri all good too.

Melton tried hard, but just lacked finesse.

The cheese burger with bacon at the canteen was the best I'd had in years.

Ventured out today and watched Woodend and Riddell, look like Woodend have improved dramatically in the past fortnight.

Ollie Watt I think is his name is elite, and only 16 years. He has a very exciting future ahead of him.

Toman on track to go back to back in the Bowen.

The big full forward looked good today as well, clunking a few big contested mark.

Was cheering for the upset, but a couple of Riddell classier players dragged them over the line.

I reckon Diggers can’t start engraving there name on the trophy, Riddell won’t get within 70 of them, with both sides at full strength.

Ventured out today and watched Woodend and Riddell, look like Woodend have improved dramatically in the past fortnight.

Ollie Watt I think is his name is elite, and only 16 years. He has a very exciting future ahead of him.

Toman on track to go back to back in the Bowen.

The big full forward looked good today as well, clunking a few big contested mark.

Was cheering for the upset, but a couple of Riddell classier players dragged them over the line.

I reckon Diggers can’t start engraving there name on the trophy, Riddell won’t get within 70 of them, with both sides at full strength.
Riddells forwards don't seem to be firing as well as I thought they would. Accuracy seems to be an issue. 4 games in and haven't kicked 10 goals or more with 6.16 on the weekend.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Riddells forwards don't seem to be firing as well as I thought they would. Accuracy seems to be an issue. 4 games in and haven't kicked 10 goals or more with 6.16 on the weekend.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
6.16 to 7.5 on the weekend, did it snow on the weekend or was it raining, in the whole scheme of things that’s a pretty crap scoreline, what happened?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back