Banter RDT 166 - Dark Sharks’ 45 minutes in Ellenbrook

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
KFC always has the worst wait times for drive-through but it wasn't helped by the woman who got her food and then stopped at the exit, blocking myself and the car in front of me (who also had our food) from leaving and just holding everybody up. If she was checking her order, there was a dazzling array of empty car bays 5m in front of her that she could have pulled into. It's not like she could have reversed back up to the window if they'd left out a drumstick. Just get out of the ******* way!

Our KFC always forgets something. We scan through the bag at the window now because they've stuffed it up so many times. Absolutely pointless driving down the drive through and then undertaking that task, however.

KFC always has the worst wait times for drive-through but it wasn't helped by the woman who got her food and then stopped at the exit, blocking myself and the car in front of me (who also had our food) from leaving and just holding everybody up. If she was checking her order, there was a dazzling array of empty car bays 5m in front of her that she could have pulled into. It's not like she could have reversed back up to the window if they'd left out a drumstick. Just get out of the ******* way!
Cars have horns

Our KFC always forgets something. We scan through the bag at the window now because they've stuffed it up so many times. Absolutely pointless driving down the drive through and then undertaking that task, however.
Yep I will take as long as I like sitting in front of the window looking through my bag to make sure everything is correct, you'd be a fool not to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Story time.

January 26th 2020 me and some of my classier friends went to a quiz night. Kobe died that day and we debated using a Kobe pun as our trivia name (my suggestion was "I can't believe Kobe passed").

We decides that topic was too risky and settled for "Wuhan Clan" based on a mild flu going around in China.

That aged poorly.

In '16 when Trump was just starting to do his thing on the campaign trail and it was all very funny, we went with 'Make Australia Great Again'.

Did not age well and I'm pretty sure I'm on a watchlist now.

So was given a cinema gift card on the weekend and used it to watch Spiderman (for the benefit of the Mrs). Here's my totally cynical review that no one asked for:

- 30%: recycled villains. Disney execs excessive jizz over how much money they saved on design and writing on this.
- 10%: recycled Spidermans. Good to see Tobey Maguire rescued from dishing out handjobs with Corey Feldman underneath LA freeway overpasses. Garfield still the best, Chad in Vegas
- 8%: recycled story-line. Enter the Spider-Verse re-scripted. I did like the reference to Miles Morales by Jamie Fox. So did the neckbeard in my session.
- 40%: one of the Spidermans crying. Legit, you're not very good actors*, that's why you're in Marvel movies, I don't feel sad for you. Soz.
- 3%: 🍆
- 4%: Benedict Cumberbund's goatie. Lots of work gone into that.
- 5%: ripping off Butterfly Effect - "Maybe if they never know of me their life will be better!" *sniff*

On a serious note Zendaya is great in everything she does (*exemption). Excellent to see an actor be successful coz of their talent and not their looks.

Can't wait for R-Pat to play a properly engaging role. @ me campaigners

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back