Banter RDT 166 - Dark Sharks’ 45 minutes in Ellenbrook

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty finicky to get going. I couldn't link a copy of my vac certificate because my passport is out of date and randomly Medicare now wants to link a passport with a proof of vac certificate.

So I'll probably continue to use SafeWA for login and have my POV saved separately on my phone - business as normal I suppose.
Yeah...whats the point in renewing ya passport when you cant go anywhere.

Yeah...whats the point in renewing ya passport when you cant go anywhere.

Yeah maybe 2023. But our eldest is into the school system now with terms and stuff, so that makes any travel (with him) more difficult/expensive. I'm not above trying to do the palm off to his grandparents for an extended visit, but they might be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Story time.

January 26th 2020 me and some of my classier friends went to a quiz night. Kobe died that day and we debated using a Kobe pun as our trivia name (my suggestion was "I can't believe Kobe passed").

We decides that topic was too risky and settled for "Wuhan Clan" based on a mild flu going around in China.

That aged poorly.

Last edited by a moderator:
KFC always has the worst wait times for drive-through but it wasn't helped by the woman who got her food and then stopped at the exit, blocking myself and the car in front of me (who also had our food) from leaving and just holding everybody up. If she was checking her order, there was a dazzling array of empty car bays 5m in front of her that she could have pulled into. It's not like she could have reversed back up to the window if they'd left out a drumstick. Just get out of the ****ing way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back