RDT CXIVVIX - Second Comes Right After First

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems simple, but the registry is too vague- bath mats? What the **** style, colour, size? Fishing rods- don't know s**t about them. Laundry basket- s**t present.

I'll be over to their place fairly often, I need to get this right.
Money

Yep. Cash is best. Got married in Feb. Between cash and a honeymoon registry we were pretty sorted. Been living together for 7years so we were established with all the s**t you acquire over that time.

Mate asked for cash to redo his kitchen. Suits me, I dont care what he does with it, just wish he served better beers at his!

Seems simple, but the registry is too vague- bath mats? What the **** style, colour, size? Fishing rods- don't know s**t about them. Laundry basket- s**t present.

I'll be over to their place fairly often, I need to get this right.
In that case, but something which will benefit you more than them. Without that being obviously apparent.

Guest bedroom sheets, mini bar fridge, something like that ;)

Ok, **** it, gift will be my lovely attendance and wisecracking humour at their reception. Redeemable for $4.99.

Playing Arkham Knight this evening pantskyle

I have it, it's good but the fact they have incorporated the use of the Batmobile for a lot of things sucks as it handles like s**t.

Legit one of the better wedding gifts at the last one I attended...

moose_M_B_002__12654.1422288462.1280.1280.jpg

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing, only played about an hour of it yesterday, but they forced it into the first riddler challenge which I didn't really like.

The race track?

* that ******* mission.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the Batmobile is just force fed into everything you do, is it a significantly worse experience than City?
Not everything but a lot.

I don't think it's worse.

Apparently the Batmobile is just force fed into everything you do, is it a significantly worse experience than City?
Nah I thinks it's a wonderfully put together game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back