RDT Next Gen mk. II - Jew vill not like ze posts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what your saying is that during our recording of the podcast where somehow you manage to have something at your house interfere with the show but this week you had no family around that instead of something ruining the show only meters away someone died.

You are a curse. You're partly responsible.

Lol.

One of the podcasts we did last year I actually was driving down that section of the road during the podcast.

Have come close to hitting one of the zombies there in the past

nyrere5e.jpg

Barbell and tower at home is all you need brah.

Noliftallbodyweight

Especially good when travelling because you don't need s**t like 'equipment' for a good workout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, nah. Unless I have an unlimited supply of plates and a full set of DB's, i'll never workout at home.
Soooooo you're a lazy prick then.

G'luck without dat balance son... And paying for gyms in Europe.

lol vonn even has that instagram-esque facey profile pic. Not JUST reserved for BF.

Soooooo you're a lazy prick then.
Hmm, it's hard to explain without sounding like a knob. But whatever - for the average 3x week workout person, then a home gym would probably suffice. However, for someone who is constantly setting new goals and enjoys different methods of training/new techniques, then a home gym would never come close unless you've got thousands of dollars to spare.

Hmm, it's hard to explain without sounding like a knob. But whatever - for the average 3x week workout person, then a home gym would probably suffice. However, for someone who is constantly setting new goals and enjoys different methods of training/new techniques, then a home gym would never come close unless you've got thousands of dollars to spare.
You're vastly underestimating the power of body weight training.

No big surprise

You're vastly underestimating the power of body weight training.

No big surprise

Body weight training is over rated. If lugging my fat arse around helped then I'd be as strong as an ox

Not at all. BW training is incorporated into nearly all of my workouts.

:rolleyes:
You know the roll eyes emoticon is quite a different beast on tapatalk.

Base chin-ups ain't body weight training brah

I know the training which BW disciples undertake. It's not for me. Is it so hard to comprehend the fact I enjoy resistance training?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back