RDT Next Gen mk. II - Jew vill not like ze posts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But don't want to sound racist? ;)

Pretty much

But more than likely it was an aboriginal that was hit and every possibility he was drunk. My only surprise is that it hasn't happened there sooner

Not in mandurah but another country :p

Oh no Mr Fivey, that doesn't sound like much fun! You should smile instead! You're my favourite mod :)

Mr fivey is my fave mod not yours :p

Well today is a momentous day.

My baby daughter turns 8 today. About to lavish her with all sorts of presents and gifts then take away and cake tonight with the extended family.

Happy bday my darling daughter Kaitlyn.

*30,000 also just occurred!! It's been a blast kids ,it really has.

Well today is a momentous day.

My baby daughter turns 8 today. About to lavish her with all sorts of presents and gifts then take away and cake tonight with the extended family.

Happy bday my darling daughter Kaitlyn.

*30,000 also just occurred!! It's been a blast kids ,it really has.

Pics in 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Accident was at 6.45pm so had I gone for a xenxen style walk during the podcast last night......

So what your saying is that during our recording of the podcast where somehow you manage to have something at your house interfere with the show but this week you had no family around that instead of something ruining the show only meters away someone died.

You are a curse. You're partly responsible.

You can't put that s**t on pause?
Yeah. However I take issue with them requesting my flight itinerary to prove that I'm leaving the state. Why is that any of their business? Then, on top of that, it's $5 a week to have my membership on hold. I've been a member there for two years, that's a bit ridiculous.
Are you with Anytime?
And, no. Never been a member of a chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back