RDT SD - Still Not In High Definition Due To Technical Difficulties

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always love it when cricket fans criticise NFL for being stop start or boring and vice versa

I don't criticise it.

I'm the type who can sit down and watch a 5 day test match that ends in a draw and be enthralled from start to finish, so I'm not one to judge.

People who find long form cricket boring just simply don't understand the game.

It's the same for me with BFL, I just don't understand it, so the stop-start nature of the game can get confusing and tiresome.

I'm certainly not criticising it though, because I know the rage I feel when people say "lol cricket is boring 4 days and it ended in a draw why don't they just hit sixes ever ball lol"

I'll be doing my best to understand it, once I finish ******* this Apple pie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only just realised that the chick from Echosmith is not actually Anna Kendrick. Had me well mind****ed at how alike they look.
That would make sense if I knew who or what the * echo smith is/are

That would make sense if I knew who or what the **** echo smith is/are
Some new band tearing up the charts with a song about being cool. This is all you need to know about them/her.

893c494c94ca56faf4136c61f9ae72d1.jpg
anna-kendrick-profile.jpg

North Sydney Oval is a joke.

Small ground I agree but most of his shots were six on other grounds anyway. I would have preferred more games to be played at the SCG if they are going to keep up with this ridiculous policy of playing all of the one-day games in a tournament format. I personally can't stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back