[Re-release] Premiership Coach 2011 - Free for all to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see that this has finally been bought out for free.. Hoping to see a lot more stories in the forum section guys :)

Like how I used the default Sydney rosters on Normal difficulty and went 6-16? :(

Hey guys,just joined up and tried to download both files but every time it doesn't complete the download properly and I can't install. Any suggestions why this could be happening? Thanks.

Hey guys,just joined up and tried to download both files but every time it doesn't complete the download properly and I can't install. Any suggestions why this could be happening? Thanks.
Just keep trying to download the zip file, earlier in this thread there were a couple of people who had this issue. I believe they kept trying to download and eventually it did successfully download. So keep trying!

Specifically, what .dll file are we meant to replace?
Not at my computer but I think the file is called FM.GameLogic. There should be a copy of this just sitting inside the quick install zip file. Use that file to replace the file that will be the exact same name and sitting just inside the main Premiership Coach file.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at my computer but I think the file is called FM.GameLogic. There should be a copy of this just sitting inside the quick install zip file. Use that file to replace the file that will be the exact same name and sitting just inside the main Premiership Coach file.

Why does it keep trying to re-install after you run the patch & replace the .dll file

Hi guys

Long time reader, first time poster.
So I've installed the game and I'm stuck on the demo mode part that stops the game. I've tried reading this post a few times to understand how to fix it, but I'm not very good with these kind of things.

Is anyone able to simple it down for me with replacing the dll?

Thanks heaps

upload_2015-3-30_21-37-45.png

this is where i am stuck with in terms of the dll

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-30_21-38-9.png
    upload_2015-3-30_21-38-9.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 67
Have a similar problem to Fitzey? Comes up with needing a registration and not sure how to fix.
There are two zip files sitting in the opening post. Download the quick install zip file and replace the games .dll file (the file will be sitting just inside the games files once installed) with the .dll file sitting in the zip file by itself.

There are two zip files sitting in the opening post. Download the quick install zip file and replace the games .dll file (the file will be sitting just inside the games files once installed) with the .dll file sitting in the zip file by itself.
Thanks mate.

hi got to the beginning of August in my first season and it stopped and had a 'Thanks for playing the demo' box pop up. Couldn't do anything after that and I replaced the dll file but that still doesn't work

hi got to the beginning of August in my first season and it stopped and had a 'Thanks for playing the demo' box pop up. Couldn't do anything after that and I replaced the dll file but that still doesn't work

Had the same issue, and I replaced the .dll file before I even started the game.

Had the same issue, and I replaced the .dll file before I even started the game.

I have 2 questions, does anyone have a copy of the Pc 2011 manual(online i think it was) and how do you make a backup save let alone restore a backup save?(its in the load file screen) Anyone have a clue? Also many thanks for putting this game up for us people who purchased the game after the registration site went down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back