No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That trade is weighted far too heavily in Collingwood's favour. They'd get Dangerfield for a completely unproven Scharenberg and a very minor downgrade in picks (we might actually have a higher pick than them by the end of the season). Can't see that happening.

That trade is weighted far too heavily in Collingwood's favour. They'd get Dangerfield for a completely unproven Scharenberg and a very minor downgrade in picks (we might actually have a higher pick than them by the end of the season). Can't see that happening.

No, we will win next 3 and play finals. They won't.

Collingwood get a top 5 elite player for Adam Oxley & Scharenburg and move a few spots back in the first round.

Collingwood wins by the length of the straight.

Collingwood get a top 5 elite player for Adam Oxley & Scharenburg and move a few spots back in the first round.

Look, If PD leaves. I'm going to be happy if we end up with Aish, Schenberg and a top 5 pick and the look on Geelong face will be priceless.

Don't think you can look at like that. You need to look at it from the perspective of what we could get if Danger were just to leave via FA. In that case its a compo pick at 12+ roughly. When you look at it like that then its a great deal for us. You are never going to get fair value for him. You also have to think about the Aish ramifications. If we dealt directly with brissy for Aish its likely to cost us our first pick or an acquired pick between 12-20. If he is part of a deal like this then we get him for a second rounder bc they are getting a quality youngster in return. Of course this is all very hypothetical.

Of course, Collingwood could get a top 5 elite player for nothing, so giving up Oxley & Scharenburg on top is a loss for them (in some sense).

Look, If PD leaves. I'm going to be happy if we end up with Aish, Schenberg and a top 5 pick and the look on Geelong face will be priceless.
As would I, but I'd be praying to Lord Jesus/Ala/Buddha/whoever will listen that Aish & Scharenberg reach even half their potential in an AFC jumper, because we'd need them to if it meant losing a brownlow medal level game changer...

Doesnt matter, he's staying remember ;):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive rumour going around.

Dangerfield to Collingwood
Scharenberg to crows
Aish to Crows
Oxley to Brisband

Crows get: Scharenberg, Aish & Collingwood first pick (approx 6 to 8)
Crows lose: Dangerfield, first round pick (to Collingwood), second round pick (to Brisbane)

Collingwood get: Dangerfield & Crows first pick (approx pick 10 to 12)
Collingwood lose: Oxley & first pick (approx 6 to 8)

Brisband get: Adam Oxley & crows second round pick (approx 26)
Lose: Aish
Ahh, I remember the old Playstation AFL trade weeks. Let's be honest, too many players involved. Don't think the brains trust of the AFL could handle something like that. They'd rather simple trades. It is the AFL after all

On the trade front. That policy allowing clubs to trade future draft picks. Is that coming in this year, or next?

On the trade front. That policy allowing clubs to trade future draft picks. Is that coming in this year, or next?

You would have to think next. Not enough time to allow clubs to prepare now for this year.

Massive rumour going around.

Dangerfield to Collingwood
Scharenberg to crows
Aish to Crows
Oxley to Brisband

Crows get: Scharenberg, Aish & Collingwood first pick (approx 6 to 8)
Crows lose: Dangerfield, first round pick (to Collingwood), second round pick (to Brisbane)

Collingwood get: Dangerfield & Crows first pick (approx pick 10 to 12)
Collingwood lose: Oxley & first pick (approx 6 to 8)

Brisband get: Adam Oxley & crows second round pick (approx 26)
Lose: Aish
I'd rather give Danger away for free and keep our first and second round picks. No emoticon needed. I'm serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back