News Really good article with Dusty

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling he's going to explode this season, not literally, ofcourse. He's the player I'm most excited about.

Exactly my feeling mate, was the reason i started the thread. Dusty is only 23 and his quality of footy is already close to elite. Imagine when he is fitter and starts coming into his peak...he will be a freak!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit that caught my eye was that GWS told him to stay with Richmond. Is that news to anyone but me? Seems a little peculiar they'd offer him career advice after passing on him. Not saying I don't appreciate it.

Was well known around here from memory?

Bit that caught my eye was that GWS told him to stay with Richmond. Is that news to anyone but me? Seems a little peculiar they'd offer him career advice after passing on him. Not saying I don't appreciate it.

I think they could see when he went up that he wasn't really going to leave & got an idea of the support the club was giving him. Also his regard & connection to the club was clear to them....

he sounds like he has really matured a lot of the last few years, good on the guy, im sure not living with dumbarse conners will be a good thing to. set for a ripper year,

What an outstanding article, no bullshit at all, just a committed young man who is improving himself on and off the field at an enormous rate, a fantastic endorsement of where the Richmond Football Club is at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back