Society & Culture Reddit LOL's

Remove this Banner Ad

MISC not Reddit but same s**t....

thread title "The grossest thing your girlfriend ever did"

one response
"My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire @#!*%, +%*%, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and **** when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky **** might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so ****ing disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion."
post-24400-Seinfeld-thats-enough-gif-nHrW.gif

giphy.gif

one response
"My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire @#!*%, +%*%, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and **** when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky **** might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so ****ing disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion."

350x700px-LL-d6fd7b5f_29403-Ron-Swanson-throw-out-computer-fFkQ.gif

one response

team_america_puke_scene-65695.gif

Sits down to eat toast.

Reads: thread title "The grossest thing your girlfriend ever did"

Continues to read story.

GODDAMMIT+I+was+so+into+that+story+_155a7e0d58126822bb9275a0832ad9c9.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one response

wtf-jack-black-gif.gif

one response

What in the actual *?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back