Regional Leagues Quick Reference List

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey is there anyway that we can view all the stats of all the players in the Carnivals leading up to the draft? Like so we can check out how many possesions Adam Cooney and that got cause i need to know a few players from richmonds stats. It would be a good help if you can find there stats for the year?

I need help with some teams colours along the great ocean road coastline and bellarine surrounding areas - some arnt in the same league,but im curious,because having spent all of my summers along that stretch,i feel i should know them but i dont,obviously im there in the summer and not winter because im always playing in my local metro league in melbourne,here are some teams id like to know: Ocean Grove
Queenscliff
Point Lonsdale
Barwin Heads
Port Campbell
Portarlington
Torquay
Drysdale

All i know is that i think Anglesea wear Kangas colours,Lorne are Black with 2 white stripes and are known as the Dolphins,Apollo Bay wear Hawthorn colours,and i think.....dont quote me but Drysdale may wear hawk colours as well? also Torquay may wear Richmond tops.
please help anyone?

Originally posted by roo9699
I need help with some teams colours along the great ocean road coastline and bellarine surrounding areas - some arnt in the same league,but im curious,because having spent all of my summers along that stretch,i feel i should know them but i dont,obviously im there in the summer and not winter because im always playing in my local metro league in melbourne,here are some teams id like to know: Ocean Grove
Queenscliff
Point Lonsdale
Barwin Heads
Port Campbell
Portarlington
Torquay
Drysdale

All i know is that i think Anglesea wear Kangas colours,Lorne are Black with 2 white stripes and are known as the Dolphins,Apollo Bay wear Hawthorn colours,and i think.....dont quote me but Drysdale may wear hawk colours as well? also Torquay may wear Richmond tops.
please help anyone?

Ocean Grove wear Red & White. Torquay definitely wear Richmond colours. Geelong Amatuers wear Green with a purple yoke.

Queenscliff
Point Lonsdale
Barwin Heads
Port Campbell
Portarlington
Torquay
Drysdale

please help anyone?

Port Campbell FC folded several years ago ~ '91 (used to play in the Heytesbury Football League) wearing white jumpers with a red vee
Also, you might be interested to learn that Princeton (a little locality east of Pt. Campbell) used to have a team in the Heytesbury Mount Noorat FL - they wore Collingwood colours and went into recess in 1998

Ocean Grove Grubbers-Red and White, Queenscliff Coutas- Bulldog jumpers, Leopold-Green and Gold, Drysdale Hawks-Hawthorn jumpers, Portarlington-Melbourne jumpers, Barwon Heads-Seagulls-Dark Blue-Light Blue, Torquay Tigers, Richmond Jumpers, Point Lonsdale do not have a team.
Modewarre in the Bellarine League, Maroon/Blue.
rupe

next_afl_player said:
Is there a website for Rockbank F.C

You're kidding arent you, mate the old Rams can't even get it together off the field. Watch them get belted week in week out yet again this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bigblackalsation said:
You're kidding arent you, mate the old Rams can't even get it together off the field. Watch them get belted week in week out yet again this year.

SO TRUE!!!

boys just wondering if no one could write in this thread as the administrators of big footy wish for wayne weidemans name to be at the top of the list. cheers fellows i knew you would all understand

Wayne Weideman said:
boys just wondering if no one could write in this thread as the administrators of big footy wish for wayne weidemans name to be at the top of the list. cheers fellows i knew you would all understand

No worries :D

Wayne Weideman said:

Any chance I can be top of the list for just one day Weed?

No Heart said:
Any chance I can be top of the list for just one day Weed?

rightio no heart. your day is over now, time for weed to be back up top. however i am up for anybody holding the title for just one day. all you have to do is send me a private msg and i will grant it on the spot. enjoy the footy and have a hot dog with sauce at the footy for yours truly wayne weideman.:thumbsu:

Wayne Weideman said:
rightio no heart. your day is over now, time for weed to be back up top. however i am up for anybody holding the title for just one day. all you have to do is send me a private msg and i will grant it on the spot. enjoy the footy and have a hot dog with sauce at the footy for yours truly wayne weideman.:thumbsu:

Good bye Weideman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back