Rep footy

Remove this Banner Ad

So your bagging the player's who were good enough to represent the SFL. How low can you go?

Did i say anything about bagging the players that played? No.....

All i said was it was far from our best side, as a lot of players were unavailable.

Those who played are still good players and earnt their spot to be in the squad up for selection.

Stop trying to turn this on me, at the end of the day u were bagging teh SFL on our own board, so just go back to your neil diamond posts you're much more appreciated there.

Did i say anything about bagging the players that played? No.....

All i said was it was far from our best side, as a lot of players were unavailable.

Those who played are still good players and earnt their spot to be in the squad up for selection.

Stop trying to turn this on me, at the end of the day u were bagging teh SFL on our own board, so just go back to your neil diamond posts you're much more appreciated there.

Sweet Caroline nothing Wrong with a bit of Neil

haha, not in my generation.

Cats56 gone missing? Where are you old man? You fallen asleep at the desk again?

Maybe he forgot to take his medication?
cousin it can be dangerous not taking your mediction let me tell you right now, you don't know wat sorts of places your going to come to in;)

What is the feeling around the league this year about this years interleague? Last year the SFL had a mixed side of all 3 divisions, it was a very good game but only just got over the line. will they be filling a similar side or will they be out to prove a point that a game should be played against a stronger comp, and fill it with mainly Div 1 players
At least it will not be played on the queens birthday weekend this year.

Depends of who wants to play. The league would love to field its strongest team but alot of the best players wont play as they dont get paid and would rather the week off.

why not just let cheltnham play under the sfl interleague banner

Good Idea!!:rolleyes:

You would hope that the best players made themselves available. If it is an issue about money/compensation, what do people think would attract the best players to play?

Didn't Riddell have a league policy in place last year? If you were picked, you played unless you had an injury excuse. If you were playing the injury card you had to miss the next week (or previous, as proof of pre-existing injury).

So basically not playing would incur a 1 week suspension in a way.

I believe this was the case, it may have been 2 weeks. Very good policy IMO. I realise people don't want to get injured, I dunno if the SFL has the coin to compensate players if injured during interleague?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Riddell have a league policy in place last year? If you were picked, you played unless you had an injury excuse. If you were playing the injury card you had to miss the next week (or previous, as proof of pre-existing injury).

So basically not playing would incur a 1 week suspension in a way.

I believe this was the case, it may have been 2 weeks. Very good policy IMO. I realise people don't want to get injured, I dunno if the SFL has the coin to compensate players if injured during interleague?

Apparentley SFL are going down the same track. Will be checked by a doctor (league) for injury. If they miss interleague without this they will miss a week of club footy.

Apparentley SFL are going down the same track. Will be checked by a doctor (league) for injury. If they miss interleague without this they will miss a week of club footy.

Is it true that no St.Kilda City players trained? I'm sure there were plenty of others that didn't train also, but you would reckon a few could make an effort. The leagues policy is not enforceable and everyone knows it. If they try to suspend a top player for making himself unavailable, it will be on for young and old.

Is it true that no St.Kilda City players trained? I'm sure there were plenty of others that didn't train also, but you would reckon a few could make an effort. The leagues policy is not enforceable and everyone knows it. If they try to suspend a top player for making himself unavailable, it will be on for young and old.

Three players from City went to interleague training last week and I'd expect a couple more will get along to the next session.

Are the WRFL playing playing Riddell? ;)

More positivity from the man in orange!

Noticed a distinct positivity from the man in orange, rather than whinging about who isn't playing, why not support the guys that genuinely put their hand up to represent the league that you are involved in??

I am looking forward to the game, last years game was a fantastic match and hopefully we get to see a repeat in this years game, both sides represented their respective league and it's supporters with pride and I can't wait to see the guys willing to do the same this year go at it on Saturday..... Well worth the $10 :thumbsu:

Backs: Tom Farrelly #25, Dylan Reiseger #11, Kenton Hall #12

H/Backs: Jayden Attard #18, Rhett Moor #3, Patrick Singh #22

Centreline: Darren Walsh #23, Ryan Flack #20 (Captain), Paul Sheehan #6

H/Forwards: Mark Tasiyan #10 (Vice-Captain), Phil Matheson #14, Nathan Davidson #7

Forwards: Phil Smith #1, Luke Kirkland #13, Mark Fitcher #17

Rucks: Owen Uaongo #5, Peter Mercoulia #19 (Vice-Captain), Paul Fermanis #21

Interchange: Brant Deaton #24, Brad Gilder #9, Ant Symes #16, Nick Connellan #8, Matt Doyle #4, Josh Bennett #15

Nowhere near the strongest team we could put out there but with injuries and unavailability, what can you do?

Those missing who would be walk up starts:

Danny Jacobs
Paul Wheatley
Murray Silver
Chris Brannan
Myles Quinn
Jarrod Rafferty
Ezra Poyas

Good to see so many Chelsea Heights players support the league!

Quinn, Silver and Poyas must be the unluckiest guys alive, all injured, all together, at exactly the same time last year! Pretty stiff? You can probably add G.Johnstone to that list too. What has City done that the footy gods would be so cruel??

Maybe I'm just a cynic, it's just a strange co-incidence that's all! I wonder if the 'SFL Doctors' have verified their supposed injuries as a previous poster suggested?. Just a shame for the competition that these guys seem to value their paycheck over representing their league as it would be great to watch the best possible team in action.

Maybe I'm just a cynic, it's just a strange co-incidence that's all! I wonder if the 'SFL Doctors' have verified their supposed injuries as a previous poster suggested?. Just a shame for the competition that these guys seem to value their paycheck over representing their league as it would be great to watch the best possible team in action.
st.pauls beat city by 7 goals and only have 2 people in the side ! we have 3 and an emergency. so stop just trying to find an excuse to have a whinge. it's ****ing boring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back