Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
The fixture for the ressies is now out.
It will be interesting to see how we go against NT Thunder on April 28 as Port Melbourne also play against the Thunder in the Foxtel Cup , also under lights in Darwin. It might give us a clearer veiw to wear our ressies stand.
We also play the Giants away at Skoda Stadium as a curtain raiser to their game against Port Adeliade.

The fixture for the ressies is now out.
It will be interesting to see how we go against NT Thunder on April 28 as Port Melbourne also play against the Thunder in the Foxtel Cup , also under lights in Darwin. It might give us a clearer veiw to wear our ressies stand.
We also play the Giants away at Skoda Stadium as a curtain raiser to their game against Port Adeliade.

Will we get the NT game on fox? I think they do internet streams. I wouldnt mind actually watching our ressies play I miss the old days.

Might as well keep track on the off-field movements in the NEAFL (Eastern Conference) in this thread.

We have the 2 new teams Sydney Uni and Sydney Hills Eagles (formerly East Coast Eagles). Uni have appointed former Freo Docker Daniel Gilmore as a senior assistant. The Eagles have just hired former Carlton Blue Ryan Houlihan as player/assistant coach. The GWS reserves will be known as UWS after reaching an agreement with that particular tertiary institution

For the Canberra teams, Belconnen have hired former Collingwood player Matthew Lokan as their new head coach while Queanbeyan have hired a very young coach in former Essendon rookie 21-year-old Kade Klemke, who will also be strapping on his playing boots.

Might as well keep track on the off-field movements in the NEAFL (Eastern Conference) in this thread.

We have the 2 new teams Sydney Uni and Sydney Hills Eagles (formerly East Coast Eagles). Uni have appointed former Freo Docker Daniel Gilmore as a senior assistant. The Eagles have just hired former Carlton Blue Ryan Houlihan as player/assistant coach. The GWS reserves will be known as UWS after reaching an agreement with that particular tertiary institution

For the Canberra teams, Belconnen have hired former Collingwood player Matthew Lokan as their new head coach while Queanbeyan have hired a very young coach in former Essendon rookie 21-year-old Kade Klemke, who will also be strapping on his playing boots.

Heard from a mate who plays with Queanbeyan that they are shocked by this and not sure how its gonna work

Super excited about next Season as it will be a real test and im prepared to see us get smashed around in order to get better

also thinking of some super awesome give aways for the ressies page in 2012 so make sure you head over and like the facebook page as well

Maybe ill make a trip 2 darwin as i only get the two ressies trips to canberra haha

Sides named for UWS v Swans Reserves. Listed players in bold

UWS
B: Mark Whiley, Sam Frost, Shaun Edwards
HB: Sam Darley, Joshua Bruce, Sam J. Reid
C: Tim Golds, Stephen Clifton, Lachlan Harper
HF: Stuart Turner, Tim Segrave, Nick Haynes
F: Peni Mahini, Craig Moller, Gerald Ugle
Foll: Tom Downie, Anthony Miles, Liam Sumner
Inter. (from) Sam Schulz, Timothy Garlick, Karl Merson, Dhruv Kaushik

Swans Reserves
B: Tim Wales, Jack Lynch, Nathan Kenny
HB: Campbell Heath, Tommy Walsh, Mitch Morton
C: Beau Heeney, Mark Seaby, Brett Meredith
HF: Dylan McNeil, Jed Lamb, Shane Biggs
F: Trent Dennis-Lane, Jesse White, Nathan Gordon
Foll: Jackson Potter, Mike Pyke, Jarred Moore
Int (from): Bryce Addison, Monty Krochmal, Josh Cass

Looks like a new roles for Seaby and Pyke :p

Thanks for posting the teams grimlock, I've copy/pasted it over to our reserves thread :D

I'd say the closest to senior selection for the Giants would've been Darley, Bruce, Reid, Clifton and Miles. Looking at the Swans side there'd be a few with a point to prove too, so it should be a good contest after both clubs made the NEAFL finals last season.

Meredith!!!!! MMM! Glad to see him back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting the teams grimlock, I've copy/pasted it over to our reserves thread :D

I'd say the closest to senior selection for the Giants would've been Darley, Bruce, Reid, Clifton and Miles. Looking at the Swans side there'd be a few with a point to prove too, so it should be a good contest after both clubs made the NEAFL finals last season.

Is Andrew Phillps injured?

Saw him on TV v Hawthorn and he looked a reasonable prospect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back