Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Z3IuuTf.gif

Our players were seriously lippy on the weekend. Cotchin, Riewoldt and Martin all getting stuck into the Pies players.

I get the feeling that it might be a bit of payback for previous years. You just know guys like Didak, Thomas, Pendlebury, Cloke, Maxwell, Sidebottom, et al were chirping when they won 7 or 8 in a row against us.

Our players were seriously lippy on the weekend. Cotchin, Riewoldt and Martin all getting stuck into the Pies players.

I get the feeling that it might be a bit of payback for previous years. You just know guys like Didak, Thomas, Pendlebury, Cloke, Maxwell, Sidebottom, et al were chirping when they won 7 or 8 in a row against us.

Love it.

There is a reason after Steve Waugh's mental disintegration tactics were thrown out for the PC police teams like England started believing they could beat us.

Someone needs to make a gif of Vickery selling candy in the midfield.

In the last quarter with 9 minutes 20sec to go. Delivers a long pin point kick after it too.. magic.

Edit: Dusty's dont argue on Pendles with 2 minutes 20 to go is some mean s**t. Very worthy of a gif. Have a look at Pendles.. he knew he was going to get pushed off before Dusty even did it haha.

Last edited:
Someone needs to make a gif of Vickery selling candy in the midfield.

In the last quarter with 9 minutes 20sec to go. Delivers a long pin point kick after it too.. magic.

Edit: Dusty's dont argue on Pendles with 2 minutes 20 to go is some mean s**t. Very worthy of a gif. Have a look at Pendles.. he knew he was going to get pushed off before Dusty even did it haha.
I'm making heaps now, will include those.

Dusty with a mini fend-off
FFvJeXK.gif

And a mini send off
okK2wEm.gif

Jumpin' Jack
ce7v1qa.gif

Newy running around with a skirt on
gXSAN5P.gif

Ty just taking it all in
ovXbl0x.gif

Ty channelling his inner Royce
PaQmFMg.gif

Lloyd and/or Lennon snagging one from 50
OLN2uWi.gif

Finally, Jack getting some sexual foreplay tips from the Collingwood cheersquad
0hrbhoi.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee i LOVE the swagger that this club has again. Cotch, Jack, Dusty, Vick all have that arrogance toward other clubs that you only get when you are successful. The stuff to the supporters are what we have been copping for the last 30 years and these guys are just giving it back as much as they can while they are enjoying being at the top. We are just oozing confidence and an us against the world attitude. Cotch has taken the step this year to be a force in the midfield and i'm really enjoying him getting under everyones skins.

I love it, we havent had it since the 70s and i can see these guys making Richmond the most hated/respected team in the comp. What a time to be a Tiger supporter!!

Got one for ya copthat would love it for a avatar. 16:05 left in 3rd qtr. Vickery kicks goal on the run then just strolls out with some swagger. See how ya go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back