Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

This has made my night.

Me too !! could have been worse for that kid if the cat started to get some back leg action on him...:p

I don't know how to do it but I'm sure I saw one with Dusty don't arguing about 3 swans players within about 5-10 meters of each other and still got the ball away….it was truly something very "special"….if someone could get that up I would be grateful...:thumbsu:

What is this, a gif for ants?!

gifs_201.gif

1360117236304.gif

Though I do agree, it was too damn small! :D

Why I love Morris.
xK2yKWG.gif

Is there a player who spends more time flying horizontal through the air than Morris?

Certainly not since Max Rooke retired.

Technology needs to hurry up so I can get this gif printed on a tee shirt

Is this at Docklands? Was this the game when Goddard took a hanger on the half back flank in the same quarter as Jack almost hitting his head on the roof pulling this one down?
Yeah this was at Etihad. The mark that Goddard took was in Round 21 of 2010. Riewoldts was in Round 11. Was at this game aswell.

Steve Morris' First Goal:

stevemorrisfirstgoal-o.gif

oooooooooooooooh and i was there in that pocket :D Good times sitting next to two Dawks fans from Tassie :D One of my 3 trips to the G to see the Tigers play :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Jack Darling but that's not a good look.

Absolutely. West Coast supporters saying their players don't milk frees certainly need to take a look at this. Other players do it too, though. Leroy Jetta is the main one, Monfries and Nahas did it regurlarly too.

dusty thrown the ball into the druggies head is my fave!
any of Richo? or we would we need a whole new thread for him.

If there ever was a case to prosecute, that was it. 2 game ban and a 5k fine and players would never do it a again. Harsh but nip this crap in the bud.

Very good call theflea , can't have our game going the way that soccer had gone :thumbsu::cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back