Official Club Stuff Richmond Membership Thread 2016 - TARGET 75,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Super impressive to have 50000 members on auto renewal, up nearly 15000 on last year!
Sets the club a solid membership revenue for years to come and really is the easiest way for the member as i don’t need to do a thing!

Im actually interested in if our membership drops slightly this year due to again having no finals success, thought now that we have come to expect finals it may have an impact on membership numbers next year slightly

Going with what has worked for them in the past

svPSSST-420x0.jpg
Will need to add more spoons.

Super impressive to have 50000 members on auto renewal, up nearly 15000 on last year!
Sets the club a solid membership revenue for years to come and really is the easiest way for the member as i don’t need to do a thing!

Im actually interested in if our membership drops slightly this year due to again having no finals success, thought now that we have come to expect finals it may have an impact on membership numbers next year slightly

We were 36k on 19/11/14. By 19/11/15 we could be 54k.

If we win at least 3 of the first 6 games and do well the rest of the year, I predict that we will stay comfortably ahead of last year's tally.

I actually expect to be 5 - 1 after 6 games - and to stay in, or near top 4 for the year. I would expect that to translate to 80k+ memberships.

No but like, now our supporter base expects to be playing finals again, where as a few years ago we were like OMG WHERE IN A FINAL. And after last years horrific elimination final loss it could of had an impact on some of the obvious bandwagons that have now jumped on again as we have risen over the last few years. It's not that stupid of a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No but like, now our supporter base expects to be playing finals again, where as a few years ago we were like OMG WHERE IN A FINAL. And after last years horrific elimination final loss it could of had an impact on some of the obvious bandwagons that have now jumped on again as we have risen over the last few years. It's not that stupid of a thought.

Yes it is , the seasons a marathon , it ebbs and flows. It finished on a sour note but was a helluva ride for a while. Ultimately , all but the premier finishes on a sour note , for now it's what the future holds . We re now a perennial finalist with an AA core that's the envy of the nation , and that my friend is why we have 51,000 auto renew members before our rivals are out of the blocks :drunk:

Yes it is , the seasons a marathon , it ebbs and flows. It finished on a sour note but was a helluva ride for a while. Ultimately , all but the premier finishes on a sour note , for now it's what the future holds . We re now a perennial finalist with an AA core that's the envy of the nation , and that my friend is why we have 51,000 auto renew members before our rivals are out of the blocks :drunk:

No one would be more happy than me with the membership growth and I hope we hit 80000 for sure!
I just thought it may of played a small factor

Could understand the thinking if the team is on the slide but it's not and according to some outside observers we should be entering our "window" given the list profile. We were being talked about as a genuine premiership chance this year. Why would members jump off now?

I saw Cain Liddle speak last week and had a chat with him - he's in charge of membership amongst other things. Super impressive and some great stories about various ideas that have boosted membership.
Here's a great idea.
WINAFRIGGENFINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumour has it all new players drafted will be getting a wodden spoon instead of a jumper.
They even receive back issues and a 2016 issue in advance.
Heres the complete collection.

Why? They should be made to earn their own spoons like every other Bluesman proudly has

Remove this Banner Ad

Back