Richmond records decade of profits

Remove this Banner Ad

if this is true it would have converted into memberships and attendance but but it clearly didn't Much At least for Memberships. Memberships rose more so when Papa DH took over so he must be a spin doctor..

Ticketed
members

2014 66,122
2013 60,321
2012 53,027
2011 40,184
2010 35,960
2009 36,985
2008 30,820
2007 30,044
2006 29,406
2005 28,029
2004 27,133

Clearly didn't happen till Papa DH and Granpa Benny. Spikes in Attendance but memberships clearly didn't rise till after Wallace, that points to administration and planning.

I did see you say and i also remember that when Cousins was recruited it translated into significant rise in membership, you said 6k? which as you can see is about right but other than that Wallet's spin did **** all.

He was responsible for internal changes on a big scale that's about it, it got me excited at the time but it didn't take long to see he was full of s**t.
Notice in Benny first year we dropped 1000 members
I think under TW first or second year our membership prices went up
You can't deny that we made a profit for five years under Wallet unless you are naive stubborn or both
As I've said Benny took it to another level with a business plan

So the profits just fell from the sky straight into our coffers
Terry was the voice of spin and sold the club via the media and people believed him for a long while

So you're saying membership grew of Tuesday's with terry?

No profits mate. Isn't this what the thread is about

Okay, so how did Tuesday's with terry increase profits? Also remember every coach was doing these, wallaces great innovation was to give it a name

Okay, so how did Tuesday's with terry increase profits? Also remember every coach was doing these, wallaces great innovation was to give it a name
You mentioned Tuesdays with Terry not me , but just like Dimma's Dissection I could see it stimulating the minds of the gullible
It's all about PR and if it sells then its a winner

You mentioned Tuesdays with Terry not me , but just like Dimma's Dissection I could see it stimulating the minds of the gullible
It's all about PR and if it sells then its a winner

Okay his pr. What did it do and how did it generate profit?

So far your argument has more in common with the underpants gnomes than any facts:

1) steal underpants

2) ????

3) profit

Okay his pr. What did it do and how did it generate profit?

So far your argument has more in common with the underpants gnomes than any facts:

1) steal underpants

2) ????

3) profit
I believe for starters he increased the price of membership plus he kept the Status quo on numbers once Frasley finished us off
He reignited hope for members to reinvest as after Frawley we were all depressed and rudderless
For the real areas of Profit you will need to dig up financial sheets ,but you can't deny the fact we made a profit regardless on his methods
I don't RGAF on how it was done and neither does the club as they've stated it as a decade of profit
As DrMike stated this is the real issue

I believe for starters he increased the price of membership plus he kept the Status quo on numbers once Frasley finished us off
He reignited hope for members to reinvest as after Frawley we were all depressed and rudderless
For the real areas of Profit you will need to dig up financial sheets ,but you can't deny the fact we made a profit regardless on his methods
I don't RGAF on how it was done and neither does the club as they've stated it as a decade of profit
As DrMike stated this is the real issue

Wait, you are saying Terry Wallace personally made the decision to increase membership prices? Can you please provide some evidence of this? Also why was the coach involved in determining membership prices?

He did ignite hope, but as you just mentioned membership numbers held the status quo. So for all the hope raising, it didn't budge membership numbers. How did this increased hope result in higher profits?

I know the club made profits, but this is specifically about how Wallace made these profits. You have attributed his personal actions to generating profits, and we are all still waiting for you to actually quantify this.

If you really don't care, why are you insisting without any evidence or proof you know with a certainty Wallace was personally responsible for increasing profits?

It was the truth though;)
My comment was my opinion of the truth, but you didn't link what you said to my comment at all as far as I'm concerned, so I'm just making it clear that I don't support your comments :)

Notice in Benny first year we dropped 1000 members
I think under TW first or second year our membership prices went up
You can't deny that we made a profit for five years under Wallet unless you are naive stubborn or both
As I've said Benny took it to another level with a business plan

Why do i have to be either of those? Why cant it be another reason, maybe one you haven't thought of?

I don't have to be stubborn or naive, maybe i and others with similar view are right and you are wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The decrease in the profit as compared to the 2013
financial result is largely attributable to:

• A decrease in AFL distributions of $575,000;
• A decrease in fundraising proceeds of $950,000 (the
proceeds from the Fighting Tiger Fund
campaign were largely received in the 2012 and 2013
financial years);
• A decrease in match day income of $625,000; and
• An increase in football department expenditure of $
1.9 million.
Why is this aimed at me?

Wait, you are saying Terry Wallace personally made the decision to increase membership prices? Can you please provide some evidence of this? Also why was the coach involved in determining membership prices?

He did ignite hope, but as you just mentioned membership numbers held the status quo. So for all the hope raising, it didn't budge membership numbers. How did this increased hope result in higher profits?

I know the club made profits, but this is specifically about how Wallace made these profits. You have attributed his personal actions to generating profits, and we are all still waiting for you to actually quantify this.

If you really don't care, why are you insisting without any evidence or proof you know with a certainty Wallace was personally responsible for increasing profits?
You're the guy insisting
The bottom line the club made a profit for five yrs under Wallace and you can't bull s**t your way out of it and say he had nothing to do with it as we were making losses until he landed at pro

You're the guy insisting
The bottom line the club made a profit for five yrs under Wallace and you can't bull s**t your way out of it and say he had nothing to do with it as we were making losses until he landed at pro

Francis Jackson was also there. Was he responsible for the profits too?

I've asked for proof of what he did that actually generated profits, and so far you have provided donuts.

I've asked for proof of what he did that actually generated profits, and so far you have provided donuts.

TI is notorious for skipping around these requests don't expect him to give you anything in the way of a clear answer!

Sorry mate we were losing money until he arrived
So the tooth fairies came along as I said if you want details go and get the P/L statements for the years
Maybe they stopped feeding the possums or fertilising the oval it will be there
We still made a profit
Any way I'm off as this is not about a decade of profits
Cheers guys go and take your Wallace vendettas on someone else I'm over the crap

You're the guy insisting
In the TW years we received a heap of government cash for the social club rebuild/Indigenous Institute as well as AFL assistance that boosted our bottom line. Without that we would have most likely made a loss in the TW years, but lets just ignore that little fact.

Terry introduced the players giving away Footys at full time and the pre game warm up and other than that he was s**t. In regards to this i think the op confirms this * **** sole how managed to increase profits.

Sorry mate we were losing money until he arrived
So the tooth fairies came along as I said if you want details go and get the P/L statements for the years
Maybe they stopped feeding the possums or fertilising the oval it will be there
We still made a profit
Any way I'm off as this is not about a decade of profits
Cheers guys go and take your Wallace vendettas on someone else I'm over the crap

okay stick to one easy one

you claimed he was responsible for increasing the prices of memberships, prove it

also can you advise if you think his coaching performance was effected by him getting involved in deciding what the proper commercial value for a concession 11 membership is?

In the TW years we received a heap of government cash for the social club rebuild/Indigenous Institute as well as AFL assistance that boosted our bottom line. Without that we would have most likely made a loss in the TW years, but lets just ignore that little fact.
Hang on , but all those projects cost more to erect than the actual funds
We only got a portion of the total amount this would have meant larger profits
Doesn't make sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back